7: Shopping!

Songhyun's POV

*Ding Dong~*

The doorbell rang. I continue lay on the bed since Kelly will open the door.

"Songhyun, you have visitors."

"Huh? Visitors?"

"Yeah."

I went downstairs.

There were two guys sitting in the couch, sipping the drinks that were served. I don't remember that I invited any people...One of them turned around and saw me.

"Annyeong Songhyun!"

It's Sehun and Kyungsoo.

"Oh, it's you two." I sighed and sat down.

"Annyeong."

"Hi. Why did you two come?"

"We came because Chen hyung left some of his things in our dorm." Kyungsoo said and took out some clothes, books and electronic gadgets. He handed it to me.

"Thanks." I replied as I took it.

"Umm...and here's some piano sheets that Baekhyun hyung want us to pass it to him. He's afraid that you two are still mad so he doesn't want to come." Sehun said and passed an envelope to me.

"Chen knows how to play piano?" I asked.

They both nodded.

"Well, he can play well. At least better than us, we don't know how to play. Lay, Baekhyun and Chen hyung were the only members who can play piano. Chanyeol hyung can play guitar." Kyungsoo answered.

"It's nearly lunch time now. Want to join me for lunch?"

"It's okay too. We'll be eating outside or in the house?"

"Let's eat outside."

"Can we call the other members to join us?"

"Okay."

Sehun took out his phone and called them. I went upstairs and placed the things on the bed, get changed, took my handbag and turned off the music. After I came down, he said, "Appa said that they'll meet us at the mall nearby."

"Kaja!"

Sehun drove the car while Kyungsoo sat beside him. I sat in the back row by myself. Suho and the others were waiting for us at the entrance.

"Annyeong!" Chanyeol greeted cheerfully.

"Annyeong."

"Hope that Chen Chen won't mind that we kidnapped his wife." Baekhyun laughed.

"Yah, hyung, Chen hyung won't know if we don't tell him. By the way, he's in China with the other EXO-M members now." Kai said.

"So...what are we going to eat?" Suho asked.

"Ehh...Sehun suggest." Kyungsoo said.

"Bubble tea!"

"I knew that..." Kai mumbled.

"Japanese food!" Suho said.

"Fried chicken!" Kai cheered. We all look at him.

"What?! I just want fried chicken!"

"No way...we'll get Japanese food." Suho dragged Kai and Sehun along with him into the mall.

"Then you shouldn't ask us, hyung..." Chanyeol muttered.

"What did you said? I'm asking for your opinion and all they did is they want junk food! You're copying Lay, huh?"

"Easy hyung...besides, bubble tea is not junk food. It's a drink!" Sehun protested.

"Ahh...right...but you're going to let us starve if we just have bubble drink as lunch!" Suho continued scolded.

"I didn't mean that! I mean we can get bubble tea after lunch too!"

"Yes...you're right too...and your excuses, Jong-In?"

"Huh? I miss Taemin hyung..."

"That's not a reason."

"Uhh...fine. It's because I miss fried chicken, Tao hyung and Xiumin hyung always force me to do exercise with them and after that I tell them that I'm exhausted and I want fried chicken, they'll always drag me to different place."

"But they had a point too...you don't want to lose you sexy abs, right?" Baekhyun said and punched Kai's stomach lightly.

"Aww...hyung! That hurts! And I'm the sexiest here! Sexy Kim Jong-In aka Kai is here!"

"We should just let Songhyun decides what should we eat for lunch, right?" Chanyeol said.

"Songhyun, what should we have for lunch?"

"Huh? I'm fine for anything."

"Okay, then appa shall decide." Kyungsoo said.

"Japanese food!"

"Of course!"

We have our lunch in a Japanese restaurant. After our lunch, we went to buy bubble tea.

"Come on! Let's buy Chen and Songhyun something!" Sehun suggested while sipping his bubble tea.

"Okay!"

"Where's the first time you two met?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Umm...cafe? No...It's book store."

"How you two met and when?"

"We actually bumped into each other. It was just yesterday."

"Oh...yesterday? Are you kidding?"

"No."

"You in love with Chennie just in a day?!"

"Yah! We were actually arranged together."

"Oh...I see...that's why."

"Off to the book store!" Suho announced.

"Huh? Why the book store?" Kai pouted.

"Book store...then it's book store! We are buying something for Chen and Songhyun. Okay?"

"Okay." Kai answered and remained quiet after all.

"Can you play piano, Songhyun?" Baekhyun asked.

I nodded.

"That's great!" He cheered.

"Boys, we are going to separate to buy gifts for them. Or if you want, buy some books for yourself too. Self-disciplined book. You all really need self-discipline. Meet me at the entrance of the book store after half hour. Got it?" Suho said.

They all nodded.

"And as for Songhyun, you can just go shopping on your own."

"I'll just stay in here with you all."

They left and got separate. I sighed and went to the music section books by my own.