27: Kyuhyun's plan

Songhyun's POV

"Who is she?" I asked them.

"A member of So Nyeo Shi Dae, also known as SNSD or Girl's Generation. She's the maknae of the group." Chen said.

"And also, she's in the subgroup TTS, also known as TaeTiSeo." Chanyeol added.

"Neul nabakke mollasseotdeon igijeogin naega yeah~" Chen's phone rang. He took a glance and said, "It's Lin Man. Should I answer?"

"Open the loud speaker. Let's see what she wants to tell you." Zhou Mi suggested.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Chen, wherever you are, keeps your wife near to you. This is a must!"

"Why?"

"Remember I told you that I had a sister? And she's in the company, pretending that she's a Korean? She's after your wife and also Kyuhyun-ssi."

"Who is she?"

"Seohyun. She's my sister."

"But why are you telling me all these? I thought you would rather to..."

"That's because I love you alright? I knew that you don't love me now, but I hope that at least you would be with someone that loves you more than me. Take care of your wife." She said and ended the call.

"So it's clear now." Kyuhyun oppa clasped both of his hands together. "Seohyun-ssi is after us. She's the one who planned that accident although she was just 17 back then. She was the one who injured Songhyun. She's the daughter of the Xu family. She's after us all these time. And the most important, the Xu family had two daughters. Not only one."

"She'll pay for that. She nearly cause Kyuhyun can't sing." Sungmin gritted.

"And also Songhyun." Baekhyun added.

"Do you guys know what my mum said? She said the engagement between me and Songhyun are because the Xu family. My family is the only one who could cover them from the Xu family." Chen suddenly spoke. His words made me surprised.

"Maybe the Xu family is after yours too, Chen." Chanyeol pointed out. "Aren't you worried?"

He shook his head slightly and stared at me. "As long as I'm with Songhyun, I'm not worry."

"Wow...I never thought that love can change people. Lin Man told Chen hyung everything because she loves him, and Chen hyung, he tried to protect Songhyun because of love." Kai slightly shook his head.

"Is it just me or did you guys notice? Chen had grown up, at least a bit mature." Ryeowook smiled.

He did grow up a lot. About a week before, he grown up a lot. Baekhyun and Chanyeol always tell me how childish is Chen, but I thought that he grown up. Just like in a day, he became mature.

"Songhyun, what do you think?" Lay asked.

"Huh?"

"We're asking you do you think that Chen grown up?" Heechul said.

I turned to Chen. He was staring at me all the time.

I nodded slightly.

"Yehet! I told you so~" Sehun cheered.

"Okay okay..."

"He did change really much since the day we know each other."

"See? Yeobo, saranghae~"

"Nado."

"Gosh...the two of you are so sweet." Kyuhyun shook his head and sighed.

"Hyung, try to get used to it. They are really sweet."