12: Falling

Songhyun's POV

I heard Chen was talking with someone in the phone.

"...cause I'm the one who passed it to President Lee and I'm also the one who watch you signed the contract! You will never regret that you signed that contract!" The people shouted.

"Look, Lin Man, if you want to talk about this, we'll talk it personally." He said.

"It's not about that!"

"Lin Man...We're done. Can't you understand?"

"I understand that you will not regret that you signed that contract. You will not regret that broke up with me. You will never regret that you loved me."

"Where are you now?"

"Why should I tell you? I heard that you were engaged."

"It's true."

"I'm not going to tell you where am I, cause I know that you're going to come and comfort me. I don't need that. I'm hanging up. Hope you will be happy with her."

"Aish..." He messed his hair. The girl over there...is his ex-girlfriend?

Why am I feeling like this? Like someone stab in my stomach again...I can't fall for him...I promised him that I will only love him till the end.

Chen suddenly came out.

"I'm going out." He said.

"Okay."

He then left the house. I went back upstairs to take my phone. I messaged Baekhyun.

Me: Hey Baekhyun, Songhyun here. Can we meet? I have something to ask you.

Baekhyun: Okay! Want to come over to our place?

Me: Where are you?

Baekhyun: In our dorm. It's just a few streets away from your house.

Me: Okay, I'll just walk to there.

Baekhyun: Are you okay? Or I'll go there to fetch you? Where's Chen?

Me: I'm fine. Chen had gone out. Just text me the address. I'm coming.

Baekhyun: Ne. And we are on the way back to our dorm. Just wait for us a while if when you're there, we still haven't reach.

Me: Arasseo.

He then texted me the address of their dorm. I went out the house and headed to their dorm.

--

*Ding Dong*

I pressed the doorbell. The door opened and Suho reached out his head.

"Annyeong, Songhyun! What brings you here? And where's Chen Chen?"

"Hey, Suho. Curiosity brings me here." I smiled.

"Ohh...curiosity?" He stepped aside and let me entered.

"Yeah. Curiosity."

"Annyeong guys~" I greeted them.

"Oh...there you are, Songhyun." Baekhyun said.

"Oii...wake up..." Chanyeol said kicking Kai.

"I don't want..."

"Get you butt off..." Sehun said annoyingly.

"And head too..." Kyungsoo murmured.

"Get up lazy." Suho said, twisting Kai's ear.

"Appa!" Kai sat up and shouted, rubbing his redden ears.

"Hi, Kai."

"Ohh...hi Songhyun."

"Songhyun had a question to ask us." Baekhyun announced.

"Huh?" Chanyeol asked.

"I'm just curious anyway...Chen had a girlfriend before?"

"Yeah." Kyungsoo nodded.

"Are you jealous?" Suho asked.

I shook my head.

"Well, the girl is the secretary of our company. Her name is Xu Lin Man. Same as Luhan, Tao, Lay and Kris, she's a Chinese. They've been dating for just two months. Before we debuted, SME want us to sign a no relationship contract, so Chen broke up with her. They are done now, but Lin Man always think that Chen still love her. But the truth is Chen really still like her. But don't worry so much. Chen had you now." Baekhyun said.

"We're arranged together, and I don't think that this relationship is going to work."

"I don't think so. I saw the way that he cares you." Sehun suddenly spoke.

"Yeah. Remember that time you got stabbed? I called him and told him what happened. He quickly came back and he doesn't even care about their contract. He might get scold because of this and get punish too." Kai said.

"He really worries about you." Suho added.

"And we never see that he worry about any people so much. Even Lin Man." Kyungsoo added.

"I'm confused...and I still can't get it..."

"That's because he had feelings for you! I guess that he doesn't know too..." Chanyeol said.

"And we are going to help you to let him realize his feelings." Kai continued.

"But...It doesn't matter...because I had no feelings toward him."

"Mwo?" Suho shouted.

"I thought that..." Sehun murmured.

"Well...but when I heard that she had a girlfriend before...I don't know how it feels...it's like someone stab in my stomach again...but two years ago, I promised someone that I will only love him."

"That's it! You had feelings to Chen too! Well...that's great though...you only know each other for two days." Baekhyun cheered.

"I'm falling for him? It can't be..."

"Songhyun, have you heard that, 'You only need a second to meet somebody; you only need a minute to know somebody; you only need an hour to like somebody; you only need a day to fall in love with somebody; but if you want to forget somebody, you can't forget him or her.'? It's really amazing that you two just met for two days, and now that you're in love with him." Kyungsoo said.

"We are going to help you to let him realize his feelings." Kai said again.

"Deal?" Suho asked.

I thought for a while. It's possible that I'm falling for him...

"Deal."

"Then we'll start our plan today."

"Okay, here's the plan. First of all, we're going to make him jealous."

"How do you make sure that he really likes me?"

"I don't know...we just think so."

"And appa's plan never fails." Suho smirked.