Chapter 11: Circles

Start from the beginning

"It's already bruising." Jeongguk says, eyebrows furrowed and tries not to appear furious at the thought of that bastard hitting him.

Jeongguk is about to get the heat spray but Taehyung extends his arm softly touches Jeongguk's eyebrows, massages just softly and Jeongguk relaxes, expression softens.

"You're not really good at hiding your emotions." Taehyung whispers and maybe Jeongguk is right because lately, he's really not being able to pretend, not even when he's alone.

"Maybe." Jeongguk whispers backs squeezes Taehyung's skin on his leg and takes away his hand, Taehyung immediately misses it. Taehyung retreats his hand and holds up his sweater for Jeongguk to spray on the bruise.

If Taehyung lets you touch him then that means he really trusts you. Jeongguk remembers when he and Namjoon talked about Taehyung once again and Jeongguk didn't answer after that.

That means Taehyung trusts me now? Maybe it's too soon to say that.

But shouldn't I want him to 'not' trust me. To not get closer---

Jeongguk doesn't know where it goes from here. Whatever he had planned when he married Taehyung, to ignore him and just let the year pass without acknowledging him but his heart has betrayed him and his mind has too.

Maybe it's just Taehyung that makes his heart and mind be alike.

"Wrap the waist belt around it and don't expose it to cold." Jeongguk says.

"Okay." Taehyung utters, smiles softly as he watches Jeongguk get up.

"Do you have the belt?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung shakes his head.

"I'll give you mine."

"Why do you have it?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk grins.

"I've been reckless at times." Jeongguk answers and Taehyung snickers, bends his knees towards himself which makes his boxer shorts slide up from the curve of his ass and Jeongguk thinks the other did that on purpose. The ravenette's eyes linger at the exposed skin and then looks at Taehyung.

"Had an emo phase or something?" Taehyung asks amused.

"Kind of---but not in teenage years.". Jeongguk utters and Taehyung chuckles again---the sound resonates in Jeongguk's ears as if it's the only voice he wants to hear again and again. Maybe he does.

"I'll be right back." Jeongguk says and walks to his room. Jeongguk has a soft smile on his lips as he searches for the belt in his wardrobe cabinets.

But it is still in his mind that he's Taehyung's bully---for Taehyung he is and Jeongguk can't believe he's started to feel guilty way before today but he's too proud to say sorry.

And even if he says sorry and Taehyung accepts it---where will this go from there? Their physical attraction is not hidden anymore now that they've kissed and let all the emotions from past months into it---no matter how they are.

And what will Jeongguk tell Taehyung if he asks the reason why Jeongguk would bully him. He can't simply say that Jeongguk was jealous because Taehyung's just so perfect and always was. That would be so stupid and is gonna make Taehyung hate him more for bullying him for such a stupid reason.

A truth that Jeongguk doesn't want Taehyung to know.

He leaves everything to the course of time. He'll stop if things get complicated.

Taehyung promised himself that if he does let Jeongguk touch him, it'll be only when he'd apologize wholeheartedly to him but some plans don't work out as we want them to and this is the same case.