"Wait!" Steve called out. He stopped me. "Let me go first, just in case anything happens." I gave the kids a hand to walk faster and besides me.

"I hope Will is okay." I said a out loud. Steve grabbed my hand and looked at me.

"He's gonna be okay, i know he is." I gave him a faint smile. After walking, we made it to the gate. I saw headlights. I ran towards it. "Wendy wait!" Steve called out.

"Hello? Who's there? Who's there?" I knew that voice. We all came out of the woods and saw Nancy and Jonathan.

"Steve?" Nancy said.

"Nancy?" Steve repeated.

"Jonathan?" I was confused.

"Wendy?" Jonathan spoke. We all met up. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"We're looking for Mike and Will." Nancy said.

"They're not in there, are they?" Dustin called. We all glanced at the lab.

"We're not sure."

"Why?" All of the sudden the howling started and it was close by us and it was coming inside of the lab. We stood there arguing for no good reason, i dont even know how it all started.

"Powers back." Nancy said. We looked back. It was. We ran to the gate and tried to open the gate but it wasn't opening. We all stood there looking like fools. Minutes go by and nobody moved.

"If you guys are gonna stand there, im going in-" i said as Dustin and Max held me back as cars came in. Two of them were Aunt joyces and Hoppers cars.

"Come on! Come on, let's go!" Hoppers yells at us to get in the car. I let the kids go first and then steve.

"Let's go!" Steve shoved me in and I sat in the front as we drove away from the lab. We made it back home. Hopper puts Will on the couch and Aunt Joyce just went to her room. I went to Hopper.

"What the hell happened in there?" I asked.

"Those damn dogs came again. They killed Bob. And Will-" i walked away slowly as he mentioned Bob. Those dogs killed Bob. I went to the couch and kneeled down. I brushed back Wills hair.

"I'm sorry, Will. Sorry I wasn't there. I should have helped." I cried. Jonathan kneeled down with me and cried. We all stood there in silence. I walked to the kitchen. I gathered my thoughts in my room and I sighed. I heard a knock. "This is so much crazier than I imagine." I laughed off. Steve came in and sat down next to me.

"Just you wait. Those things are nastier up in person." I chuckled and i wiped my tear away.

"I wish I could've done something."

"Hey." He grabs my hand. "Dont blame yourself okay. Its not your fault. We are gonna fix this. Will's gonna be fine." I nodded my head.

"I wanted to say, you make a pretty good babysitter." He laughs. He pats my hand. We walked to the kitchen and heard the kids talk.

"His army." Mike said.

"What do you mean?" Steve asked as we walked in.