Complaints from Above

This was requested by @Angelyingyang123

--------------------

It was a Saturday, and Saturdays were for the boys. Now the boys consisted of Tony, Rhodes, and (M/N), with Bruce every once and a while, and since (M/N) was 4 they just went to the park for a picknick. (M/N) loved being outside, and today they were at the park, a park with a playground.

Like any 4 years old (M/N) had lots of energy and like any Father Tony wanted him to waste most of that energy. So he'd play with (M/N), running around, chasing after each other, Rhodey watching with fondness that he failed to hide when (M/N) came barreling over to him for water.

It was sunny, and quiet, and calm, and it was just nice. Well, mostly nice.

"What are you doing?" A disembodied voice demanded. (M/N) was climbing the rungs that were attached to the monkey bars, but he just ignored Venom. As any child that was having fun (M/N) was in his own world, and Venom was seeming to not understand that. 

As (M/N) swung to and fro on the metal Venom continued to question his every move, managing to penetrate (M/N)'s world of bliss.

"What is the point of this, I do not understand," Venom's voice was soft, but there was annoyance starting to leak into it. 

He was normally pretty good with all the childish things (M/N) did, but after a while being in the dark about what was happening got old.

(M/N) shook his head, running away from the monkey bars over to the slide. Climbing the steps he got to the top, looking down the large purple plastic ring. It was hot and sticky, but that didn't matter. 

Sitting himself down he ignored more of Venoms questions, sliding himself forward enough for gravity to take hold of his body. The plastic slide had a top over it, creating a static-filled tube, that when (M/N) down it shocked him.

His hair was floating in random areas and his hand hurt where the slide had shocked him, but that was fine, for the kid was full of adrenaline and hadn't even noticed, but Venom did.

Tired of his host hurting himself Venom took a hold of the body, forcing him to walk over to where his Father and Rhodes were sitting. The two of them watched as he walked stiffly over then fell down. 

Tony, being the concerned parent he was, rushed over, only to get into an argument between a disembodied voice and his son. 

"It's fun!" (M/N) whined, letting his body become a rag doll as Venom tried to maneuver them. "You have injured yourself, I will not let you do that deliberately!" Venom hissed back, managing to finally get (M/N) into a sitting position.

(M/N) let out a long whine before pulling himself out, faking going over to Tony who had watched the two a few feet away. Spinning on his heel the (H/C) haired boy ran off but froze like a picture not even 10 feet away. 

Venom forced him to plant his feet and walk back to Tony, who was watching in concerned amusement. "Dad!" (M/N) said excitedly, momentarily forgetting that Venom wasn't letting him on the playground. 

The title of Dad always made Tony's feeble heart flutter. Tony thought he was a Hell of a Father, doing everything in his power to keep (M/N) happy, which as a billionaire there was a lot of power he could use.

Bending down he scooped (M/N) up, pressing a kiss to sun-warmed (H/C) hair. (M/N) loved being outside, he loved anything that had to do with plants and animals, and Tony was glad about that. This was an excuse he could go with to go outside, and he was happy about it, he didn't go outside much anymore, but (M/N) was a new reason to.