Chapter 17

I get to the door, attempting to put the key in the lock, but my hands won't stop shaking. My muscles constricting, the air around me thinning.
'Come on, come on, come on-'
My breathing slowed down, I get the key inside and twist it forcibly. Once inside I slam the door shut and lock it.

—When—

I make it to the kitchen, grabbing a glass, and turn on the sink to only chug the water.
It was so dark in the apartment. Dim and cold.
The lights through the curtains were dancing in my vision. I closed my eyes so I could avoid vomiting.
I turn to grab another glass, but when I opened my eyes, I realized the glass broke in my hands.

I'm bleeding...

The buzz of the street lights next to my apartment was deafening. I bite my lower lip and feel my face expand into a tortured version of itself that's becoming so familiar to me at this point. I force myself to breathe slowly as I grab each glass, searing pain in my palm stinging me each second.
I don't cry, but I deprive the will to.

Once I'm done wrapping it in bandage I head into my room, changing into an oversized t-shirt along with shorts. I want to take a shower but my head is absolutely killing me.
I crawl on top of my bed, allowing my head to meet my pillow.
I look at the darkness in the room, clenching my pillow, lying on my stomach.
' I've cried so much. '
I don't want to anymore, but it's beginning to feel so good. Curing my problems so quickly in a way, releasing all the questions pushing against my head.

*tap tap tap*

I got up swiftly, locking my bedroom door. I look towards the direction of my window, a familiar shadow behind the curtain from the moonlight. I step carefully to the window,
reaching for the curtain, but hesitate.
' I can handle things myself...'
I look back and after a minute he's still out there, waiting for me.
"Oh Shigaraki..." I whisper.

He's not looking at me but outside. It took me a while to realize he's there just to stay there a bit. He wasn't waiting for me to open.
The taps reassured me that I wasn't alone at night...
my heart leaped out of my chest as I reach to open the window with a click. Shigaraki turns to me, his dark hood on.
"I want you in here," I say quietly, holding tightly to the window panes.
"Are you sure?"

A small smile appeared on my face as I grab his hoodie motioning him to enter my bedroom. He steps in quietly, his hands immediately slithers to my waist.
Shigaraki leaned in closer, our foreheads touching. Christ, I couldn't fight the feeling that started in my chest and traveled to my stomach. His scent flooding my senses, my body heating.
His lips brush mine, a kiss slowly demanding for a passionate one. My hands tighten his biceps as our lips dance. His sweet taste excited my lips to obtain more...
I want to pull away before I fall into a trance... I groan between the kiss.
He's making it difficult.
"Y/n" he whispered, my name breathy.
I could feel his heart against my chest. I never knew my name could sound so nice. So appealing.
I release with a couple of small pecks at the ending, catching my breath.
Shigaraki continues kissing my cheek, trailing to my forehead.
I lay against his chest, warm and hot. He wraps his arms around my body, a comforting embrace.

"Your heart is racing," I said.

"I like that feeling a lot."

I look up at him, his eyes looking gentle like.
"I didn't expect that from you." I chuckle as he smiles.

"Television showed me."

"It showed you a lot." I smile gratefully. He Let's out a small chuckle.
"It came out naturally." He continued.

He hugged me, slowly swaying me from side to side as my face turned different shades of red.
I look towards my bed, the blood rushing up to my cheeks. I play with his hoodie before popping the question.

"Can you stay tonight?"
I stood still for an answer, but he didn't physically respond to my question. He pulls away, his hand tracing done my arm. He looks into my e/c eyes lovingly. I can't feel my heart at the sight of him.
His hair sticking out of his hood, his eyes glowing in a way, such a mesmerizing scene for my heart.

"I'll do whatever you want Y/n."

Shigaraki pulls me into bed, allowing me to lay on the side of the bed, Shigaraki on the other. He reaches to put his arms around me but stops.
"W-what's wrong?"
I worriedly asked, sitting up. He sits up his hands up in defense, "No. Nothing is wrong..." I look at him, fighting my grip on the sheets under me.
"Can I hug you?"

The question made my blood boil. He asked.
I turn my body in his direction, his arms around my neck for support as we lay there, covers on top of us even though we were warm in.
I close my eyes, his breaths brushing against my forehead made the moment carve into my head.
"Goodnight Shigaraki."

"Goodnight Y/n."

——————————

I wake up. burrowing myself into the warmth of the sheets, motioning my arm to the other side of the bed-
I open my eyes, seeing nobody there. My hand drips the sheets that he laid in. I never imagined someone like me would have an experience like that, to feel that...

"Y/n!!"

I jolt upward, opening the door seeing my mother on the other side.
"What have I told you about locking your door. What if there's an emergency, a fire!" Her voice trembled at the thought of it.

"I-I'm sorry mother, I wasn't thinking straight last night, I'm really sorry," I begged for her forgiveness. She hugs me tightly, pulling me down causing the bending of my knees a bit for her.

"It's okay,"
She let's go, smiling.
"Just make sure to think twice again." She suggests making me chuckle and nod.
With that she kisses me goodbye for work, locking the door on her way out.
I sigh, my eyes getting heavy and thought over it, ' what if someone bathed in my room while Shigaraki is here-'
WAIT- I groaned in embarrassment. I'm already thinking of him here with me alone, the next time he is. This shouldn't be allowed for a teenager like me... Bella did it. It's such a different feeling having someone next to you rather than no one. I feel warm, loved, something an old stuffed animal did when I was just a little girl.
My thoughts were interrupted when my phone vibrated.
"What the hell?"

'Study hall today for all students, ALL MUST COME TO SCHOOL! '

A reminder from the school? It's Saturday.
I get up, readying myself for school, cursing at myself for having to get up. Stupid school.
Time for a shower-

I open the apartment building entrance door, gripping on to my backpack straps. It's so early for such an unexpected text. Lucky I was awake at 5 I guess.
As I'm exiting my apartment building, the cold air matched the misty atmosphere. The sun barely peaking. The sidewalk was barren, I felt alive and awake.

"Hey, boss..."

"What is it?"
"She's out of the building."

"Don't just stay there, you have your orders."

"Yes sir."