Chapter 14

"Y/n!?!"

—Remain—

Izuku.
My eyes widen as I see Izuku entering the building. I grab Shigaraki and push him off the roof as I touch the ground sending a shock wave that caused Izuku to fall to the ground.

"Why did you do that?!"
I checked to see if Shigaraki was okay, only to see him hanging from the side; I covered his fingertips from Izuku. I knew he'd be okay, the sheer panic, I guess.

"I'm s-sorry!"
I ran to him while helping him off the ground. I switched his body away from Shigaraki and towards me.
"You kind of scared me is all." I nervously said, seeing Izuku annoyed.

"I'll let that one slide, b-but don't let it happen again."

"Mhmm!"

Izuku turned his head, but I grabbed his face and faced him towards me. "What-"

"Izuku I need to tell you something."
I said, seeing Shigaraki hop back to the rooftop. DUMBASS WHY-

"What is it Y/n?"
Izuku grabs my hands and looks at me warmly.
"I..."
Why is Shigaraki back on top?! I don't understand-he needs to get out of here.

"I have a friend at school,"

Is Shigaraki okay? He's just crouching on the ground.

"Mhmm..."

"And I like him."

"Oh!"

What did I say?
"Do I know him? How is he like?"
I look at Izuku to see a beaming smile on his face. I was surprised to see him like this. I haven't seen that smile ever since everything happened...

"I...You don't know him, but he's very quiet."
I explained, making this up.
Izuku nodded, indicating for me to go on.

"He's confused most of the time and extremely affectionate like a child."

"What do you feel when you're around him?" Izuku asked.
"Comfort, fear, and my chest always tightens."I grabbed my chest, looking at Shigaraki crouching, also clutching his chest. I look at my hand.

"I think he likes you too Y/n."

That's the moment Shigaraki looked up at me.
I didn't want to believe it. I'm crazy.
"Why do you say that?"

" Well, you obviously like him, but if he makes you feel like that, it might just be!" Izuku said happily.
"I'm so happy you're telling me this Y/n."

Izuku hugged me, embracing me with his warmth. I hugged back, closing my eyes. I'm glad I told him a little.
"I was afraid to lose you..."

"What do you mean?"
Izuku let's go of me and tilts his head to give me a soft smile.

"Ever since I got accepted, you've been distant, and you weren't like that. We would tell each other everything and hang out together. I felt like I was losing part of myself when you weren't around. It's weird but-"
I threw my arms around my brother's neck and felt tears in the corner of my eyes.

"You will never lose me Izuku."

"I hope so..."

He let's go of me and chuckles happily.
"Mother wanted me to tell you to come inside since it's getting cold; I'll see you inside."

Izuku walked out, exiting the roof.
I stood there with a smile on my face.

I turn back to see Shigaraki walking towards me. "Are you okay?"
I jog towards him and without thinking felt his chest. It's still beating fast, and his energy levels are booming...what does that mean?

Shigaraki nodded and put his hands on top of mine, causing me to look at him eye to eye.
I nervously smiled as his tired eyes seemed to be looking into me.

"Y/n."

"Yes?"

"What does liking someone mean?"
I look into my head for answers to what's going on right now, but my body wasn't following my head.
"Um...I don't know how to explain it."
He waited for a response. I shakily took a breath in and breathed out as his hands-on mine get warmer.

"From what I know...the person has trouble not thinking about them. They always try to make time to see how they're doing and talk with them." My heart is beating so fast.

My body feels like it's overheating itself. Everything feels blurry and quiet to the point where I can hear Shigaraki breathing. I see him smile, but it was a sight that I liked. The smile he had when he fell asleep. His red eyes were lazily gazing into mine. I want to look away but I can't.

"The feeling is weird, but you seem to be the only one to trigger it Y/n. The feeling of being lighter than air and urges."

"W-what?" Urges? 

Suddenly Shigaraki's expression went from calm to alert in seconds. He lets go of my hands and turned around to see the city.
He rushes towards me and picked me up bridal style. I was going to exclaim myself, but he shushed me and led me into the rooftop exit.

He quickly put me down and kept looking back.

"What's going on?-"

"Go back home now."
He was about to close the door on me, and the feeling of emotions was coming into my chest like fireworks when I felt a pair of lips press against my forehead.

My cheeks blazed a red color as I widened my eyes.

"Goodnight Y/n."
The door shuts as I lock it with my keys quickly. I kept my hand on the doorknob, my breaths ragged.

What the hell just happened?