part 59

Hi guys sorry for the late update I was bit busy now a days.

I would like to share the most happiest news of my life with you people that I have got married last month..

Here is the new update enjoy...

....

Nandu tum yaha kya kar rahi hoon? tumhe tho college mein hona chahiye na? (nandu what are you doing here? You are supposed to be in college at this time.) Navya asked nandini when she spotted nandini at the office in college hours. 

Di last 2 classes got cancelled so I came to meet manik. Nandini said to her.

Oh fine he is in conference hall meeting with clients you can wait in his cabin or go around for sometime even I have a presentation now. Navya said to her and she nodded her head.

All the best for your presentation di I am sure you will rock it. Nandini said hugging her.

Thanks nandu have a great time bye. Saying navya rushed to the meeting room. 

Nandini went to manik's cabin and saw all the files were misplaced and some of the files were on the floor so she started arranging the files in a order so that it would be easy for manik to find the files. 

When she is done with arranging the files then sat on couch and was reading the magazine which was placed on the table.tit

Hey who the hell are you? what are you doing in manik sir's cabin how did you even enter to this cabin without permission? A girl in her mid twenties asked nandini when she came inside the cabin. 

why do you think I will answer your questions. Nandini replied in annoyance.

Listen get out from here or I will call the security person to take you out. She said to nandini. 

Do what ever you want. Saying nandini continued reading the magazine. 

The girl went towards nandini and held her by shoulder and moved towards the exit dragging nandini along with her and pushed her out of the cabin....

Nandini was about to fall down a hand held her from falling and made her stand she looked the person he was Manik and hugged him tightly he to held her tightly...

Nandu are you fine?? Manik asked her cupping her face.

Yes. She Said to him..

Manik looked at the person who did this to Nandini he looked the girl with a dangerous glint in his eyes the girl was horrified looking at his expression...

Sir I am really sorry I didn't know that she is related to you. The girl said in a low voice..

How dare you to misbehave with my girl you are fired and I will make sure you will not get job anywhere else. Manik yelled at her.

Sir please don't do that to me I am really sorry mam I will not repeat this again. She joined her hands in front of Nandini.

Nandini looked at her and then Manik who was adamant to remove her from her job. 

Manik just leave her na she didn't know that  I am related to you that's why she did like that. Nandini said to manik.

Nandu this is not the way to behave like this it's not only about you I want my employees to have discipline and best behaviour I am not going to tolerate this kind of  behaviour in my office. Manik said to her.