part 50

Nandu I want to talk to you can you come out with me tomorrow please? Abhi asked Nandini she didn't give any response to him.

Nandu I won't take much time let me pick you from college tomorrow and spend some time I am desperately waiting to spend some brother sister time like before please don't say no. Abhi said in a pleading tone she could see how much he is waiting for her forgiveness.

Okay Bhai I will ask Manik not to come tomorrow if you are free you can drop me to the college and also pick me. Nandini said softly abhi felt so happy listening to her.

Yes nandu I will I am always free for you I will definitely drop you infact if you didn't mind I will do that daily. Abhi said to her and she stood silently not knowing what to say.

She wants to spend sometime with Manik but at the same time if she say no to abhi he will be hurt she was confused what to say before she could answer they heard a voice from behind...

Ofcourse abhi she would love it you can drop her. Manik said entering the home Nandini looked at Manik who blinked his eyes.

Okay Bhai from tomorrow I will go with you. Abhi have hugged her and mumbled thank you nannu thank you so much.

Welcome guys. Abhi said and went to mukthi and took her in a hug.

Nandu I missed you so much. Navya said hugging her.

Missed you too Di. Nandini Said.

I am very hurt nandu you missed only your Di not me. Cabir said dramatically.

I missed you very much Bhai. Nandini said hugging him while few drops of tears escaped from her eyes.

Nandu I was just joking I know you missed me and trust me even I missed you. Cabir said wiping her tears.

Then why didn't you come to meet me. She asked in a sad tone.

I am so sorry nandu I was busy in a project I will definitely come to meet you from now. He said stroking her hairs and she nodded at his chest.

Everyone felt happy looking at their bond abhi felt sad as from childhood she was sharing the same bind with him but now seeing them he felt jealous.

Hello I saw how are you all. Dinesh said greeting them.

Hi uncle. They said in unison.

Why are you all standing as if someone has given punishment come have a seat. Dinesh said and all the younger clan settled on the couches.

Where is kusum aunty? Cabir asked them.

She must be here in any time. Dinesh said to him and they all nodded.

Payal got the refreshments to everyone Nandini stopped her and said..

Payal you go I will serve them. Payal nodded and left.

Everyone was confused she stood up and started serving to everyone she went to Manik and was about to give him but the juice spell out of the glass...

Oh my so sorry manik I didn't notice come I will show you the way to wash room you should clean or else the stains will remain. Nandini said and Manik nodded and moved along with her to her room.