"The only one I told was Arthur," Grace lied. She had also told Charles, Abigail and John but Arthur had probably told more people since she has been gone. Micah roared in fury, flipping his revolver in the air and catching it by the barrel before smacking her across the head with the grip. Grace felt blood escape from her head almost instantly from the blow. She brought her hands up to her head, one finger dabbing where the blood was coming from as she flinched in pain. 

"I don't believe you, who else?" Micah hissed, his teeth gritted together as he grabbed his revolver by the grip again and aiming it at her once more. "Who. Else. Knows?" He asked again, this time a lot slower. 

"I'm telling you the truth, Arthur most likely began to talk when he realised I was missing, you brought this on yourself!" Grace hissed at him which caused Micah to chuckle in annoyance, casting a quick glance to Cleet before back at her.

"Hey! Who's there?" Joe demanded from outside. Grace stared at Micah as he watched his face fall from chaos to worry. 

"I'M HERE! HELP M-" Grace began yelling before Micah immediately clasped a hand over her mouth. She attempted to move his hand with her cuffed hands before he grabbed both her wrists and slammed them down beside her. She heard hooves take off, signalling whoever was there was now fleeing. Micah jumped to his feet at Joe ran back in.

"Who was it!" Micah demanded instantly.

"I don't know! They were hiding in the trees!" Joe answered with panic as Micah raged.

"Goddamnit! We need to go stop them!" Micah yelled as he ran out of the house. Cleet and Joe followed, closing the door and jumping onto their horses before galloping off. Grace began to laugh, she didn't know if she had scared off whoever had come by or if she made someone aware it was her and they were running away before they could get caught or recognised.  

-

Arthur was approached by Charles, an alarm expression plastered over his face. Arthur frowned at the man, placing his journal aside and standing up to him.

"Arthur," Charles began. Arthur realised the man was out of breath and quickly led him away from nearby ears. Charles took a deep breath before he finally continued. "I know where she is."

"You found her?" Arthur questioned his friend, amazed. Charles nodded, Sadie hadn't returned yet from looking around Saint Denis for any hints about her.

"Catfish Jackson, followed fresh tracks from here to there. Their horses were there, it's got to be where she is," Charles explained. "I also heard her, she's alive." Arthur grinned with relief before his hand brushed over his face as he turned his back to Charles as he tried to regain himself. He turned back to Charles, placing a firm hand on the man's shoulder.

"Thank you," Arthur thanked him with a small squeeze. Charles nodded at him, giving him a comforting grin. "When Sadie gets back we'll make a plan, I know Dutch wants to rob this train soon," Arthur thought. 

"The real question is how are we going to get Grace out without Micah knowing?" Charles asked, folding his arms across his chest. Arthur shrugged, clueless on how they were going to approach this.

"I'm not sure yet, I'll think of something. Go tell John that we're meeting when Sadie gets back and keep an eye out for her," Arthur instructed.

"Okay," Charles agreed before heading off. As Arthur walked back around to his tent he saw Micah, Cleet and Joe emerge into the camp. He watched them carefully as the three of them prowled across the camp and straight over to Dutch's tent, joining the leader. As much as Arthur wanted to announce that he knew where Grace was, he bit his tongue as Micah casted him a look. If they arrived back so quickly, they most likely followed Charles back. Did they know it was Charles who saw them?