Chapter Eleven

"Good morning," Lily happily says into her phone.

"God, how can you be so happy in the morning?" Leondre's cranky voice echo's through the phone.

"It's way to early for that."

"It's always early for you," she laughs. Leondre huffs, but smiles either way.

"Anyway, my family is going to my aunt and uncle in Wales, and if you want to my parents could drop me off with you? I don't really want to hang out with my family, they're boring." Lily and Leondre have gotten a lot closer over the past few days. They've been calling every day ever since Leo left to go home and it's kind of a routine now.

"Yeah of course, I'll have to ask my parents though." Leondre says. Lily picks up her clothes and throws them in a suitcase.

"Is it okay if I sleep over as well? Or else my parents will just pick me up if you don't want to," She bites her lower lip, waiting for a response from Leondre.

"No, of course you can stay. No problem," Leondre smiles at the phone and walks downstairs to just ask his dad for permission, even though he's postive he will agree. "There is just this one little thing. Soccer six is sunday, I guess you've heard of it before. But if you want to, you can come with me, but as just a fan you know."

"Yeah, I'd love to," Lily replies. "but yeah, definitely as a fan." she quietly adds.

There's an awkward silence for a little while, before Leondre decides to break it.

"So, when are you coming? I've missed you lots, my love!" he jokingly adds.

"Well, darling," Lily goes on with the joke. "I thought about tomorrow morning, at like 11 am? Is that okay?"

"Yeah of course, the earlier the better." Leondre says, but Lily isn't sure if he's kidding or not.

"So, yeah. I kind of need to go now." Lily says.

"Kind of?" Leondre laughs, which makes Lily smile.

"I'll text you later okay?" she hangs up, without even waiting for a reply from Leondre and throws her phone on her bed.

In the past couple of days that they have known each other, they talked every single day. And whenever one of them was busy with stuff like school, the other one is just waiting for ages for the other person to get ready.

Lily never thought that she would even meet the boys, let alone having to fake a relationship with one of them. They just became so close that she was scared that something would happen that would make things awkward or tear them away from each other.

"Mum!" she shouts while running down the stairs.

"What?!" the sound of her voice is coming from the kitchen, so that's where Lily heads to.

"Could you drop me off at leondre's tomorrow, instead of taking me to the family?" she asks, while grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

"That guy you met last week?" Lily slightly nods and looks up at her while taking a sip of her water.

"sure"

Smiling at the thought of being away from her family for the weekend, she kisses her mum's cheek and goes back upstairs.

She grabs her phone again and calls charlie.

"Charles!" she shouts when he picks up.
"Stop calling me that!" he whines. "what do you want?"

"Wow, cranky?" Lily laughs. "Did I interrupt you and Autumn in your 'together time'?"

"Maybe," he quietly says. "So, let me ask you again. What do you want?"