Chapter Two

A/N here's another part. thank you so much for all the reads, votes and comments. it really means a lot, I love youu x

"You know, we should really start dinner" Autumn says and slowly pushes Charlie away from her. You have no idea how badly she wanted to kiss Charlie, but she just couldn't do it. It didn't feel right. She only met him today, her dad would kill her. She just couldn't do it.

"Uhm, yeah, you're right." Charlie awkwardly says. Autumn starts searching through the cupboards again, while Charlie stays behind and sighs to himself.

"You know, I don't think there is anything to eat here" Autumn tells Charlie after a few minutes.

"We can just order something if you want?" Charlie suggests and Autumn nods.

"But I'm just going to call my parents first." Autumn leaves the kitchen and grabs her phone from her pocket. She dials the right number and waits for it to be answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey mum, is it okay if we stay over for dinner at the Lenenan's?"

"The Lenehan's? Yeah, sure. But why?"

"Noah had a lot of fun with Katie, so yeah"

"And you are there because of her older brother, aren't you?" Autumn can just here her mother smile, while saying that.

"Maybe...." she quietly answers. "He's nice, so yeah"

"Mhm, he sure is" teases Mrs. Kent. "Just text me when you're going home okay?"

"Okay, bye. Love you"

"Love you too." They both hang up and Autumn walks back into the kitchen.

"Autumn, can we have pizza for dinner!?" The two children ask her as soon as she walks in.

"It's fine by me, but I don't know that Charlie wants" she says while she walks to the counter and sits down on it, just like Charlie has already done. He looks at her and shrugs.

"I don't mind, I'm up for anything" he says. He hops off the counter and grabs his phone. He dials the number of the nearest pizza place and orders a few pizzas. "Who wants to watch a film?" Katie and Noah start screaming and run into the living room. Autumn and Charlie start laughing and follow them.

"Can we please watch Toy Story?" pleads Katie. Charlie nods and puts it in the DVD player. Noah and Katie sit down on the floor, while Charlie and Autumn sit down on the couch together.

They start watching the film and the awkward feeling from the earlier moment is pretty much gone.

"Hey, can I get your number?" Charlie suddenly asks Autumn, during the film. She looks up at him and slowly nods. Charlie hands her his phone and she puts her number in it. Charlie texts her right away, so she has his number too.

C: heyy, wanna do smthing else? I've seen this film to many times already

A: I thought you would never ask, I could quote the whole film if I wanted to

Charlie quietly starts laughing and jumps over the back of the couch, reaching out his hand for Autumn to grab it. He pulls her up and they walk into the kitchen, while Charlie still holds her hand.

"Shall we just put everything ready for dinner? The pizzas will probably be here soon" he suggests and Autumn nods. She grabs the plates from the cupboards, where she saw them earlier and puts them on the dinner table, while Charlie takes care of the drinks. Soon enough the doorbell rings and Charlie grabs some money to pay the pizza guy.