Chapter Four

Charlie his lips move in sync with Autumn's. He wraps his arms loosely around her waist and her arms find their way around his neck. Charlie pulls her as close as he can and they pull back when they are both out of breath.

Charlie looks down at Autumn and can't help but smile at her. This makes Autumn smile too and she looks down once again.

"You have no idea how long I've longed for this to happen" Charlie whispers. He gives her another short kiss and Autumn lies her head down against his chest. Charlie puts his chin on top of her head, after he kisses it.

They just watch tv like that for a little while, but Autumn phone starts ringing.

"Autumnnnn, can I sleep over tonight? I'm bored" Lily shouts through the phone. Autumn holds the phone away from her ear, because of the loud noise and Charlie starts laughing because he heard it too. "Who is the person laughing?"

"Oh, nobody" Autumn tells her and looks at Charlie, smiling innocently.

"Pfft, I'm not a nobody" he jokingly says.

"Yeah you are" Autumn jokes back. "anyway, yeah you can sleep over. We really need a girls night"

"Okay, I'm coming over right now! Bye babe, bye Charlie!" Lily hangs up right after and Charlie chuckles.

"How did she know it was me?" He asks Autumn.

"I don't know, I may have told her that we hung out yesterday and she probably thought we were hanging out today too. And she also said he knew you, so she probably recognized your voice"

"She knows who I am?" Charlie looks at her with a shocked look, kind of scared even.

"Yeah, I don't know how, but she said she knew you." Autumn tells him. He slowly nods and his arms around Autumn tightens a little. "But I kind of need to go. Do you think my clothes are dry already?"

"No I don't think so, but you can just go home like this if you want. Or I can grab some sweats and a shirt where you can change into?" he smiles while he gets up from the floor. He pulls Autumn up from the floor and grabs her hand, while pulling her upstairs.

"Yeah, I guess sweats and a shirt would be better. I don't really want people to look weird at me, because I'm walking around in a onesie on the middle of the day." They both laugh, while Charlie hands her the clothes. Autumn walks into the bathroom once again and changes from the onesie into the other clothes. When she walks out, Charlie is waiting for her. She wants to hand the onesie to charlie, but he doesn't grab it.

"You can keep it. It doesn't fit me anymore and you look amazing in it" he winks at Autumn and she looks down blushing.

"Thanks" she quietly says. They both start walking down the stairs and they just look at each other.

"I guess I'll see you later than" Charlie says awkwardly. He wraps his arms around Autumn her waist and holds her tight. Autumn wraps her arms around his neck and puts her head in the crook. When they pull back, they look into each other's eyes and they both lean in. But just before their lips touch, the doorbell rings. Charlie sighs and opens the front door, while he still has his arm around Autumn her waist.

"Leondre?" he said to the brown-eyed boy in front of them. "What are you doing here, man?" Charlie let's Leondre in and they stand in the hallway. Autumn awkwardly stays behind a little, as Charlie talks to him.

" I was going to stay over, remember? So we could practise some more" Leondre tells him. "Okay, you probably don't remember. So, is this Autumn?" they both turn to her and she shyly smiles at Leondre.

"Yeah, nice to meet you" Autumn reaches out her hand to Leondre and he shakes it. He pulls Autumn a little closer to him.

"You know, last night Charlie couldn't stop talking about you. He kept rambling for hours" he whispers in her ear, careful that a Charlie doesn't hear it. He winks at Charlie and Autumn stands back next to him with red cheeks.