"Who are you?" I ask, looking up at him. He only continues smiling at me and turns his head and walks back a few steps, and then proceeds to reach into the selection of alcohol. He pulls out a bottle of Grey Goose and walks back over to where I was, handing the booze to me. I stand there frozen in fear as I take the bottle from him. 

"I'm assuming that's what you were looking for. That was always Styles' go to." he smirks, before turning to walk away. This man knew who Harry was. I continue to stand in shock as I watch him walk away. His black leather jacket had a capital 'P' on the back. I could only wonder what it meant. I tried to catch my breath and reel through what just happened. 

Suddenly, the man turns around again and says.."You should see how your brother's doing." he smirks and turns back around, walking away and vanishing. 

My brother? I haven't spoken to my brother in forever. He left 4 years ago and never came back. I didn't even know he was still alive. We never had the best relationship, but when he left it still took a big toll on my family. We had no idea where he went. And now, this random man is telling me to get in contact with him again. I was terrified about how this man knew me, my brother, and Harry. 

I try to shake the look of fear off my face and walk out of the aisle to find Louis and Niall. I found them waiting near the checkout. Niall spotted me and waved so that I could see where he was. I walked over to them with the large bottle of booze in my hand. 

"About fucking time." Louis says. I take a deep breath in and shake my head. 

"Sorry." I say, tucking my hair behind my ear with my free hand. Louis gently takes the bottle from my grip. 

"What took you so long." Niall asks, looking at me. 

"I just- I couldn't find it." I lie, still a little shaken up. Niall looks me up and down and gives me a weird look, but doesn't say anything in return. 

The drive home was pretty quiet. Once Louis pulled into the driveway, I helped the boys take in the grocery bags filled with things needed for this 'party'. 

I needed to talk to Harry. I needed to know who this man was and I needed to know how he knew my brother. 

I walk through the door with Niall and Louis to be met with Liam standing in the kitchen. I couldn't see Harry anywhere so I headed into the kitchen and put the bags on the counter. 

"Liam, where's Harry?" I ask him, slightly out of breath. He looks at me and opens his mouth to speak before I hear Harry's voice. 

"That took forever." he said. I turn around to see him emerging from down the stairs. I rush over to him while Louis and Niall pass me and head into the kitchen. I grab hold of Harry's hand and he looks down at me, furrowing his brows. 

"Can we talk?" I ask, looking up at him.

He gives me a concerned look in return before nodding his head. He peers into the kitchen before leading me by the hand. 

Harry Styles 

I hold her hand and walk her up the stairs and into her bedroom. 

I had no idea what she could possibly want to talk about, but she seemed frazzled and upset. Once we were in her bedroom, she let go of my hand and I went to sit on the edge of her bed as she remained standing while running her fingers through her long hair. 

"What's going on?" I ask in slight concern. 

She takes a deep breath and begins to fiddle with her fingers. "Harry, I need you to be completely honest with me." she begins. 

Oh god. Did she find out about the gang? Has she figured everything out? I wasn't prepared for this yet.

"At the grocery store, a man approached me." she starts. I look up at her with anticipation, waiting for her to continue. 

"He knew you. He asked me how you were doing." I furrow my brows in confusion. 

"He knew me?" I say, looking at her. 

"Yep. He also knew your 'go to' alcohol." she continues. I sit there and think about who this man could be. A member of the Kings maybe? Why would they approach Lydia?

"What did he look like?" I ask her, hoping to get a description so I could maybe figure out who this person could be. 

"Well, um.." she closes her eyes to think. "He had long hair, it was greasy. His face was shaved.." she continues. "Oh, he had a black leather jacket on." she finishes. 

My heart drops and I feel my entire body tense up. "A black leather jacket?" I repeat. 

"Yeah, it had a capital 'P' on the back." she says, confirming my thoughts. This man was a Phantom. 

I had a feeling I knew who it was as well. Alexander O'Reilly. He used to be in the Kings. He knew which alcohol I liked because I would party with him all of the time before he left. 

The fact that this man knew about Lydia made my stomach hurt. I knew what he was capable of, and if he ever hurt her I wouldn't be able to deal with it. 

"What is it, Harry?" Lydia says, noticing my clear tensed state. I stand up from the bed and run my fingers through my hair. 

"Nothing. Did he say anything else to you?" I ask her, looking down into her eyes. 

"Well he told me that I should see how my brother's doing." she says, looking at me. 

"You have a brother?" I ask her, knitting my brows together. I didn't know that. She nods and tucks her hair behind her ear. 

"Yeah. I mean I haven't spoken to him in years. He left home a long time ago." she says. She seemed uncomfortable. 

How the hell did Alexander know her brother? 

"What's his name?" I ask her. 

"Luke." she replies. 

Luke. I've heard that name before. But how would he be associated with the Phantoms. 

But then, in one moment, everything crashed into place. My heart began to race as I put the pieces together. 

I felt slightly dizzy as I replayed everything in my mind. 

It all made so much sense. Luke was the Phantom member who was taking pictures of our house. 

Luke was the guy tied up in our kitchen. He was the guy I shot in the head. 

I look at her, out of breath as she looks back at me. Her eyes fill with concern. 

I killed her brother.

-

did y'all see that coming lol. 

vote and comment pleaseee i love you all.