"Let me go with Niall and Louis. I haven't been out of the house unless it's for work." I say, standing up from my seat. 

"Oh yeah, that could be fun." Niall says from behind me. 

Harry's eyes flick between Niall, Louis and I. "I don't know if that's a good idea." he says. 

"C'mon Harry, we won't let anything happen. Right Louis?" Niall says, looking behind him at Louis. Louis simply nods in response. 

"Right." he says. 

"Pleaseeee." I playfully beg, causing a smirk to slowly crawl upon Harry's face. 

"Alright, fine. But don't fuck around and be home quickly." he states firmly. I smile at him as he hands Louis the piece of paper. 

"Let's go." Louis says as he motions Niall and I to follow him to his truck. 

Louis drives like a maniac. He's going at least 40 over the speed limit and I don't even think he's wearing his seat belt. All the windows were down, causing the wind to rip through the truck and causing my hair to fly all over the place. 

I was visibly terrified of Louis' driving and Niall was getting a kick out of it. I was in the middle backseat of the truck, holding on to my seat belt like my life depended on it and all I could hear through the loud air was Niall laughing his ass off. 

I personally did not find it amusing at all. 

Louis took a sharp turn into the parking lot of the store and parked the vehicle. I sat frozen for a minute before attempting to fix the hair that was all over my face. The boys hopped out of the truck and I followed. 

"Do you always drive like that?" I ask from behind Louis. 

"Mostly yeah." he says. I widen my eyes in shock that this man still had a licence. 

"I may have gone a bit faster because you were there." he smirks and then walks away. I stand there while a smile creeps on to my face. 

Dickhead. 

I follow Louis and Niall around the store like a lost puppy. We walk through the aisles as they grab the items that were on Harry's list. Louis suddenly stops, causing Niall to bump into him due to the lack of attention he was giving to walking. Louis peers down at the list and raises his hand to point to me. 

"Lydia, go to the liquor aisle and pick up Grey Goose." he says, not looking up at me. He then turns to Niall and says, "You go find the solo cups." he finishes. I shrug and leave the aisle to go and pick up the vodka. 

I walk down the store, reading all of the signs corresponding with their aisles. Eventually, I read the sign right above the liquor section, so I walk in and scan the booze for my target. 

As I stand there, looking through the alcohol, I feel the presence of another person walk into the aisle. I don't pay much attention to it, and don't even bother looking up. I continue to look through the drinks. 

I can feel the other person coming closer. He was probably just looking through the selections like I was. I continue to pay no mind to it until I feel the person stop right beside me. At this point, I was slightly uncomfortable. 

Then, the person spoke slowly.. "How's Styles doing?" 

My breath hitched once the words left the person's mouth. It was a very deep and monotone voice. I felt frozen once I heard the mention of Harry's name. 

Slowly, I looked up to be met with a greasy, long-haired man wearing a black leather jacket. He was looking at me with a devilish smile on his face. How did this man know Harry?