When Mikaela had heard that, he turned red with anger.  He would kill Kureto, he would rip out his throat.  Break every bone in his body, he would-

"Mikaela if you keep pacing like that you'll get sick and never be able to save your precious Yuu-chan."

Right, he had forgotten he wasn't alone. 

He sat down much to Shusaku's delight. It was causing him to get dizzy watching him. Shinya had been unusually silent these coming days.

Narumi still hadn't found anything much about Guren. Just that he was somewhere in the castle. Everyone was practically suffocated from the distress pheromones.

Pheromones weren't usually produced unless one felt extreme emotions. Such as a wedding, or a funeral. But right now, it was neither of those things.

Just half a pair worrying about their lovers. 'How will Yuu ever forgive me. He's hurt, maybe possibly on the brink of death. All because I hanged around him. Maybe Ferid was right, I shouldn't have been selfish and associate myself with him. I knew situations like this could happen, yet I still did this, I did this to him.'

Everyone was on edge. The due date for their plan drew near. They had no idea were Guren was. And if Yuu would even survive the final trial. Narumi was working extra hard to find all the information they needed. But then again, he was only a one man band.

"Hey you two, stop worrying. You'll find them, and they'll be safe. If not, you can kill me." The last part caused Shinya and Mikaela jerk up.

They had almost forgotten Shusaku was with them.

———————Narumi POV
Narumi was on a frantic search every day. From pretending to be one of the guards, to trying to find information discreetly and fearing his life constantly, he was stressed beyond belief.

'I just wish everything would just pause, or at least everything would continue without me in the middle of things.'

Narumi sighed, zoning out as he walked the halls aimlessly. Finally he snapped out of it, but when he finally did, he realized it was too late.

'Where the hell am I? I've been here for months and I've never seen this part of the castle.' He thought as he paused and turned around.

Stopping when he spotted a door. A door that seemed like it was all the way down this hall on purpose. 'That seems suspicious. I don't want to get in trouble, but what if that's the treasury.'

Stopping in front of it, he realized he needed some sort of clearance. 'Hopefully me being a guard will allow me to just....'

As if the door heard him, it immediately heard him, and he was struck with awe. 'Is this a courtyard? It looks more like a park? Or something.'

There was a forest in front of him, and he seemed reluctant to continue the journey. 'But it seems quite, and relaxing. It reminds me of home.'

He thought about his childhood growing up and playing around the woods. He walked a quick pace, breathing in the earthy scents around him.

'This could be my secret place, no one seems to be using it righ-'

"Hey you big baboon, give that back to me!"

"Mito, that's your third slice of fruit. Isn't that a little too big-"

"Huh? Wanna run that back again Guren?"

'Guren? Wasn't that someone he was supposed to find.'

Slight intermission, I'll be doing another fantasy story with MikaYuu

Slight intermission, I'll be doing another fantasy story with MikaYuu.  It won't be a murder mystery but it'll have some supernatural elements.  I'll be posting a preview soon.  So I would highly recommend those who enjoy this series to check out that one when it comes out.  It won't have ABO dynamics but it'll have a certain vibe you'll enjoy.

You'll understand once I'll post the preview and you can judge it yourself. 

As this book is coming to a close, I would like you guys to check out my many other works.  All varying different genres and tones.

So please do check it out once the preview is actually out, because I'll need the support.

—-OTPSHIPPER000

For those who don't feel like reading that long A/N:

I basically have another new story coming out with a different yet similar vibe.  I just would like you guys to check it out.  Thanks!