12

Yuu was trembling in his room.  He had locked the door and turned off all the lights.

He was worried for Guren now. He didn't know if whoever that was outside wanted to hurt or attack anyone.

But he was still worried, hopefully Guren didn't forget the key to his house or he would be in big trouble. Well, both of them would be in big trouble.

Time skip—————————-

When he heard the front door open he sighed in relief, but he heard silent footsteps he froze. Something was off, usually Guren would say something or yell at him, not enter in quietly.

Quickly crawling from the covers that he had been childishly been using as protection he texted Guren

Yuu
Are you here?

Guren
No dumb ass if you
didn't hear the door open
Then I'm not there yet.

After Yuu read the message he immediately hid under his bed. Now that he was certain that someone else was here, he should call the police. He began to dial when all of sudden there was banging on his door.

"If you call the police, you won't make it alive. Now get out here or the person you called will never see the light of day again."

Yuu held back a gasp as he shakily crawled out under the bed. Slowly he opened the door letting out a yelp when he was grabbed tightly by the arm.....

Just what the hell was he going to do now? As he was dragged towards the kitchen he was thrown onto the couch. He felt tears gathers in his eyes as he waited for his fate.

"Listen hear, you're going to make me
a fuckton of money, especially if your little boyfriend realizes that you're gone." He said snarling and Yuu grimaced. By boyfriend, did he mean Mika?

Just what the hell does he do as a living, his thoughts were cut off by the sound of an opening door and grunting.

"Just what the hell did yo-" Guren's eyes widened as he realized what the situation was.

Almost immediately the house smelled of dominating, angry, alphas. And Yuu didn't like it, but he didn't let himself submit.

But he was worried for Guren, he didn't have any weapons and all the guy had was a kn-

Wait was that a gun?

Yep that most definitely was a gun.

"Guren wait!"  But it was too late, before he could warn him any further Guren started to charge for the man.

The man quickly took out his gun, cocking it at Guren before placing his hand on the trigger.

It was like time slowed down for him, as he watch the man get ready to shoot Guren, Yuu knew he had to do something, he quickly stood up and pushed the man to the side with all his strength.

The man fell but still shot out a bullet, which thankfully missed Guren. 

Yuu quickly stood up and grabbed the gun away from the man, and cocked it to the man instead.   His adrenaline slowed down but he was still on edge.

"Who are you, and what the hell do you want with me."  He said, threatening to press the trigger.

Guren stayed close to Yuu,  just in case, he definitely didn't trust this guy, he had to have something else up his sleeve.

The man simply smiled before looking behind them, "shoot."    Yuu's eyes widened, "what the-"

His world went black.

Mika's POV—————————————

"What the hell do you mean he's gone!  Where was Shinya?"  Mika said standing up.  Immediately he tried to rush to leave his office.

But he was stopped by no one other than Ferid.  He grimaced at Ferid smiled his creepy smile at him.

"Now now little prince.  We wouldn't want someone as important as you getting hurt, now would we?  And you sent Shinya off to have some time alone with his mate."  He said.

"Not now Ferid, I need to find Yuu!"  He yelled and tried to push through Ferid, but he was stopped once again.

"I'm sorry little prince, but this isn't in your job description.  So if you want Yuu to be safe, let the professionals handle this.  Besides, if it makes you feel better, he's not alone."

Mika's eyes furrowed in confusion, "not alone?  Who the hell is he with?"  He asked before he watched Ferid smirk.

"Why, he's with another Alpha of course."  Ferid said enjoying Mika's confusion.

"Another Alpha?  Does he think he can't trust me?  Or does he think another Alpha would do a better at protecting him?"  Mika said, of course he was hurt, but he was more jealous at the fact Yuu called an unknown Alpha for help.

"Don't worry my king, he's mated already, to someone you actually know already.  But don't worry.  I'll make sure we'll get him back."

One way or another one