Chapter 12 preview, Chapter 12 up tommorow

Yuu was trembling in his room. He had locked the door and turned off all the lights.

He was worried for Guren now.  He didn't know if whoever that was outside wanted to hurt or attack anyone.

But he was still worried, hopefully Guren didn't forget the key to his house or he would be in big trouble.  Well, both of them would be in big trouble.

Time skip—————————-

When he heard the front door open he sighed in relief, but he heard silent footsteps he froze.  Something was off, usually Guren would say something or yell at him, not enter in quietly.

Quickly crawling from the covers that he had been childishly been using as protection he texted Guren

Yuu
Are you here?

                                                    Guren
                                 No dumb ass if you
                     didn't hear the door open
                           Then I'm not there yet.

After Yuu read the message he immediately hid under his bed.  Now that he was certain that someone else was here, he should call the police.   He began to dial when all of sudden there was banging on his door.

"If you call the police, you won't make it alive.  Now get out here or the person you called will never see the light of day again."

Yuu held back a gasp as he shakily crawled out under the bed.  Slowly he opened the door letting out a yelp when he was grabbed tightly by the arm.....

Just what the hell was he going to do now?  As he was dragged towards the kitchen he was thrown onto the couch.  He felt tears gathers in his eyes as he waited for his fate. 

"Listen hear, you're going to make me
a fuckton of money, especially if your little boyfriend realizes that you're gone."  He said snarling and Yuu grimaced.  By boyfriend, did he mean Mika?

Just what the hell does he do as a living, his thoughts were cut off by the sound of an opening door and grunting.

"Just what the hell did yo-"  Guren's eyes widened as he realized what the situation was.

Almost immediately the house smelled of dominating, angry, alphas.  And Yuu didn't like it, but he didn't let himself submit.

But he was worried for Guren, he didn't have any weapons and all the guy had was a kn-

Wait was that a gun?