Prom Queen

This last semester of high school had seemed to fly by. It was officially prom night and then graduation in a few weeks.

I know Christian was unbelievably excited to graduate because that meant we got to move in with each other a month later. He even decided to go to school for a business degree while running his coffee shop that was nearby.

He was just about to pick me up from my house so we could go to dinner before prom. I had decided to splurge a little for a prom dress, well I mean I rented it; I didn't buy it.

It was gorgeous.

It was a white cherry blossom-colored dress with an open back. I loved it.

I didn't want to buy a prom dress, not when I would only wear it once. Plus, I needed to save money for the apartment. Not that Christian was going to let me pay rent anyway, but I wanted to buy cute furniture for it.

My mom helped me get ready for tonight. She even took the night off work. It was kind of a big deal to me. She was planning on moving to a smaller house after I moved. There wasn't a need for such a big place when neither my brother nor I would be here. Hell, she's never here either.

I put the last-minute touches on my makeup and checked my hair one last time before Christian would get here. I hear the doorbell ring and my mom goes to answer it so I can grab my things. I put my heels on and slowly walk down the stairs trying not to bust my ass.

Christian stands at the bottom of the staircase almost looking mesmerized. I know I didn't dress up too often. I get to the bottom, and he walks to me, "Oh my gorgeous."

"Hi, you look so handsome!" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

He doesn't stop looking at me until my mom gets our attention. She snapped a few photos of us before we headed out to dinner. She had a date tonight. I was honestly shocked when she told me, but apparently, a new doctor at her hospital asked her out so good for her. She needed to work less anyway.

Christian holds my hand as we walk to his car, "Baby I don't know if I'm going to be able to make it to prom without having you sit on my face before we go."

My jaw dropped, "Christian!" He moved my hand over his pants, and he had a bulge hard as a rock. "Christian, I don't want to ruin my hair and my makeup," I whined.

"Please you won't, I promise. I probably am not gonna last very long if I'm gonna be honest."

I sigh and bite my lip, "Alright fine."

We get in the car, and he drives to a secluded area. I take off my heels, scrunch my dress up, and climb into his lap.

He pulls his pants down revealing his huge boner, "You know Rea, you were asking for this, you aren't even wearing underwear under that dress."

"What can I say, baby, I crave you," I tell him before lowering myself so he could be inside me and I immediately felt goodness explode inside my body. I kissed him harshly as I slowly rode him. I felt his hands reach around my ass and he grabbed both of my cheeks harshly and began to take control of my pace inside him.

It made me start to moan as the pace began to fasten, "Christian I'm gonna cum," I moan loudly.

"Not yet," he tells me grinding harder making my eyes feel as if they were going to roll into the back of my head. I could feel him getting tighter inside of me making my insides scream. "Okay I'm gonna-." I released myself and let the juices run down the sides of my legs and drip onto Christian as he pulled out.

He cleans us up and I sigh looking at my hair and makeup in the mirror; it wasn't too bad except for a few flyaways. I climb back over in the passenger seat and look over to Christian, "can we go to dinner now?"

He leaned over and kissed me gently one last time, "Yes. Thank you." I roll my eyes as he puts the car in drive and takes us to where we were eating for the night.

After dinner, he drove us to the high school where they were holding prom. We were an hour late already. It's okay, we would probably only stay for a few minutes.

When we arrived, they were just about to announce the prom king and queen. I wasn't nominated so I didn't care. I wasn't very popular so there was no way I would win anyway. Now Christian on the other hand, I'm pretty sure every girl was in love with him. He was so sweet to everyone even though he looked as if he was about to fight someone. He was a little puppy dog on the inside. And that's why he got nominated for prom king.

I leaned my head on his shoulder as they announced the nominees to the stand. He groaned, "Why did they nominate me?"

I look up at him and smile, "I nominated and voted for you, baby."

He looked down at me and frowned, "You should have known better than to do that. You suck." Unfortunately, Christian didn't win. The school's hotshot football player won of course.

He jogs back over to me and smiles down at me, "You know you are my queen."

"Don't be cheesy," I tell him as I start to smile.

"I'm for real baby," he pauses, "you are my queen and I'm your peasant."

I laugh, "Christian you know that's a lie. I could never ask you to sit on my face, but here's you telling me to ride you like there's no tomorrow."

His eyes closed and I was wondering what he was thinking. "Remember that night you were trying to spell out COCONUT and I didn't even make it to the second O before I came?"

I gasped, "Baby, we in public don't talk about our sex life!"

"You're right. They'll know how good in bed you are. I'll be quiet next time."