I Didn't Want To Do This ;(

Bridgette- I have dreaded this moment, since the beginning of this story.  

Mikey- Don't do this.

Bridgette- I'm going to do it.

Karai- You're going to regret this. 

Bridgette- Maybe.  As I said, I have been dreaded this moment for the longest time, it hurts me even thinking about it. I started this book as an experiment, I didn't know people were actually going to read it and enjoy it. I kind of thought of it as a time to be me. This book has been going on for years and I didn't want to end this book ever,  you readers have helped me get through my freshman year and it made me happy to see people's comments along the way. I have met some interesting people and it's going to be hard trying to move on. In a way, this book was a diary mostly in this book towards the beginning felt kind of stupid. After re-reading my own book, I couldn't do it out of embarrassment. I have no idea how you guys managed to read it and I'm shocked. I have to skip chapters when I try to read it, cuz I sound so stupid and I have all these spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes. Thank you to the ones who stayed with me through the whole book, the ones who motivated me. I appreciate it and as I try not to cry when I'm typing this it's going to be hard but thank you guys for being there. 

Raph- So, sad. *Tries not to cry*

Leo- We are going to miss you.

Karai- I hate to agree but, we are.

Bridgette- Thx, see ya later. Peace.

Everyone- Bye to all the readers. We love you all.

My YouTube is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxiLTiwKyN7sBeQKy0j1ZrQ

Or Knight Armor Edits

My insta is bdogfighter