Ask/Dare For Karai and Raph

---------Ding---------

Leo-We have a dare and a Ask.

Bridgette- Don't read it. Just in case it is not a dare.

Leo-Ok.

Bridgette-Hehe Raph and Karai come here.

Karai/Raph- Ok we are coming.

Karai- What do you want?

Bridgette- We have dares and ask for you and Raph.

Raph- What are they?

Bridgette- *Shows Raph dare*

Raph- Yes I have been waiting to do this.

Karai- Just tell me the ask.

Bridgette-Ok . (Dares/Ask from Gotham007)The ask how did you and Shinigami meet.

Karai- It is a long story let's just say I was doing something for the Shredder and I ran into to her during the mission. Within a few days later I guess Shredder found out about her and ask her to join the foot then we kind of became friends. ( I don't know how they met but this is how they did now ok)

Bridgette- Ok now then the other ask is (I think) have you told Shinigami about Leo.

Karai- Yes that I don't like him ever.

Shini-That is bull you told me that......

Karai-* covers Shinigami mouth with her hand and says* Shut up if you no what is good for you.

Shini- Ok ok.

Leo- You know Karai I love you but I just sitting waiting for you to say you do too but that won't happen. So just forget.

 So just forget

R

aph- Leo you are not going nowhere. *Pulls out rope*
(Raph dare to tie Karai and Leo back to back in chairs til Karai admits she likes Leo)

Karai- Why are me and Leo tied up?

Leo-Because Raph was dared to tie us up until you admit you like me but I guess we will be like this forever.

Karai- Leo I....I

Leo- Hey Karai earlier I'm sorry for what I said you might not like me and I was trying to keep it a secret that I like you.

Karai- Leo I....I do like... you but I didn't want to say anything. *Blushing*

Leo-Karai you do or are you saying this to get us untied.

Karai- Can both be answer plz.

Leo- As long as you like me sure.

Bridgette-*Jump for behind door* I knew it. So when is the wedding.

Karai- We are not dating and we are not getting married at least now.

Leo-*Blushing*

Raph-*untied them*

Leo/Karai- *Hugs*

Karai-*Walks off smiling and blushing*.

Bridgette- So Leo when are you going to ask her out.

Leo- Don't know yet.

Mikey- *Runs saying* DARES/ASK PLZ. 😁