Chapter 11

Adriana's POV

        I hated how Nathan was around me. I just didn't like it. He was getting on my last nerves and it's just way to much. I sat up in bed and looked at Jay. He looked hilarious with his curls everywhere it was honestly just so funny. I kissed his cheek lightly and he stirred. I grabbed my phone and took a picture then got out of bed. I went on my twitter that Jay had to make. Yeah I never had one until Jay had to make me one.         

        -@JayTheWanted Well don't you look amazing in the morning. ;) 

        I attached the picture then tweeted it. I smiled as I knew soon Jay would wake up and try ot kill me. I quietly went into the kitchen trying not to make to much noise. I didn't want to wake either Nathan or Jay. I started on breakfast and made something separate for Jay. Then Nathan walked into the kitchen.

        "Oh no no no no Stop cooking." I was confused and stepped away from the stove. "I kind of can't I'm making a separate meal for Jay." He then pushed me a little. That's when I knew I had enough of him in the kitchen so I went back to Jay's room. I don't know what has gotten into him, but I think going back into the room wasn't a good idea. 

        Jay was barely waking up and he had his phone in his hand when he saw me. He had smirk on his face and I stepped back slowly. "Now Jay you know it isn't nice to tickle people." He then came after me and I started to run. "Summer get back here." I laughed as Jay chased me throughout the house. I felt him pick me up and I laughed. "Jay come on put me down." "Okay" I didn't expect him to drop me and the couch, but he did. 

        Jay started to tickle me and I started ot cry out of laughter. It was so much fun and Jay finally stopped. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up. "Are you okay?" He asked me. I nodded and he smiled. "Okay good now come on let's eat." I nodded again and we went into the kitchen. Nathan was finishing breakfast for us, but when he saw me and Jay. It was like he freaked. He came between me and Jay and separated our hands. 

        I blew, I was going to blow any minute and I didn't want to in front of Jay. "Jay why don't you go into your room?" He looked at me confused. "But why I was just about to ---" "Now Jay please I will go get you later." I think Jay finally understand and left out the kitchen. 

        "Why are you so controlling over me?!?!?" I yelled at him. "Adri," Nathan said quietly. He sounded... Dissapointed. The thing was I was steaming. I couldn't hold in my anger anymore. "Why?!?! I'm Not Yours!?!" "I LOVE YOU!" Nathan yelled. I didn't know what to say. I wasn't expecting that. I didn't think he felt that way. I think it was the fact that me and Jay just ended our relationship. We are like brother and sister, but we were together for three months. I guess I still had few feelings for him. "Nathan I--" "No I'm sorry I'll leave now" He said. I watched as he put his hat on and left. 

        I ran to the door and was going to open it. I wanted to stop him from leaving. I couldn't. I stared at the door handle, but I just couldn't open it. I felt the tears slip down my face again. "I think I love you too," I whisper. Even if it was to myself I needed to say it. I turned around and slid down the door. I felt two arms around me. I cried on Jay's chest. It wasn't weird at the time. I was heart broken. "How was I suppose to know."I tell Jay. 

        He stroked my hair and I just continued to cry. "Shh it's okay. You couldn't have known. You'll be fine. Just let him be for a while." I heard him say smoothly. I nodded agains't his chest. I should've known. It was obvious. He didn't want me around Jay because he was jealous? I shook out the thought hopefully he'll come back and soon. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I know it's been a long time since I've updated this. I've just been busy with school and I know this chaper is very short so I promise to make the next one longer. Thanks for Reading.

-Kayla