Chapter 4

Adriana's POV
       "Summer....Summer....SUMMER.....SUMMER!!!" I started to wake up. Jay and me agreed that he was going to call me Summer.
     "What do you want Jay? I'm sleeping." I groaned. Like I said I was glad that Nathan didn't wake up.
     "Geeeeeeet uuuuuuuup." Jay whined.
    "Ugh JAY!" I groan. I get one of the pillows and throw it at him.     
     "Summer you need to get up!" I grab my phone and throw that at him instead. I hear him chuckle and I just groan again.
     "Are you going to keep throwing things at me."
     I nodded and said, "Yes until you leave me to sleep for at least five minutes more." He laughs, but leaves the room and I let the darkness take over me once more.

"God you're still asleep!" I heard Jay yell. I opened my eyes and Jay just continued to rant.
     "Summer we need to get going I want to buy you your own clothes and blankets." I sighed.
    "It's not like I'm going to wear your clothes all the time I do have my own clothes."
     "That's not what I meant," Jay sighed this time, "Come on. Get up now."

I obeyed Jay this time as I saw it was like 11 and got out of bed. I got dressed and started to look threw the snap-backs I have. I couldn't choose which one.
     "Jay!" I yell.
     "Yea." Jay pokes his head through the door.
     "I can't choose my hat." I pouted. He started laughing so hard, but pointed to one that was green. Perfect.
     "Thanks Jay."
     "You sure you only lived with Nathan for a day." Jay chuckled as I rolled my eyes.

"What about me?" I heard a familiar Gloucester accent. Nathan walked into my room.
     "Jesus Christ! How'd you even get in here?" Both Jay and Nathan started laughing.
    "Well sleeping beauty, I have a key." I let out a sigh of relief and of worry.
    "Just don't come in my room. EVER! I am warning you Sykes." He laughed.
     "You do love your sleep though, don't you. While you were out me and Jay had breakfast and got a key for both me and you." I didn't care about the key as Nathan tossed it to me. All I f**king care about is that they ate breakfast without me.

Here comes the blowout. "YOU GUYS ATE BREAKFAST WITHOUT ME! ME! JAY ALL YOU HAD TO SAY WAS LET'S GO EAT AND I WOULD HAVE JUMPED OUT OF BED AS FAST AS I COULD!" I took a deep breath as Jay laughed while Nathan looked guilty. "At least now I know how to wake you up in the morning."

I shook my head as I placed my hat on my head. I really liked this snap-back mostly because it isn't even mine it was my cousins', but well he was Miranda's brother. He well let's just say that he went MIA in war.
     "Like your hat." I heard Nathan say. I nodded.
     "Me too." He laughed and I smiled. I loved my cousin his name was Axel. He was the best. He was like my brother. Always protecting me when Archie yelled at me or when I had an argument with someone.

We left my room and I sat down on the couch.
     "Well what did you guys eat for breakfast then?" I question them.
     "Full English." Jay tells me with a smile. I give him a confused look.
     "What's Full English?' I suddenly start getting dragged while Nathan and Jay have a pitiful look on their faces. Also I hinted anger and some sadness. Gosh not like I was I Brit to know what full English was.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay short random chapter I know, but I wanted to update as I don't think I will be able to this week. So I will try to type something up. I hope you enjoy this chapter. To those who read my fanfic. THANKS LOVE YOU LOADS!

-Kayla :)