Chapter 5

Adriana's POV 

        "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A FULL ENGLISH BREAKFAST IS!" Nathan technically yelled at me. I sighed as they dragged me out. 

        "Where are we going?" I whined. After being dragged they thought it was too far to walk so we took a cab. "My house is too far a distance to walk." Nathan explain. "I think she could have handled it, she did walk from your place to mine and she was going to walk to the train station." I laugh as Jay stated the truth. I could walk for miles if I wasn't paying attention and at that moment I wasn't "Wait you walk?" I nodded at Nathan's surprised question. "Why, Adri, love, you should have waited for me to get home." I sighed. "You wouldn't have let me leave if I told you I was just going to the train station and end up somewhere random, plus I wouldn't have met Jay." I said in a duh and sarcastic voice. Jay laughs and Nathan shoot daggers at me. "I've only known you for a day and you're already so overprotective." Jay just continues his laughing until the cab comes to a stop. 

        I was going to pay the driver, but then realized my cuts were on full show so I gave the money to Nathan who looked at me sympathetically. As we all get out Nathan comes near me, "That wasn't funny." "And why not?" I smirk at him and he just shakes his head. He walks over to open the door then we all go into Nathan's home. I smile as it smells just like him. Not in a weird way just it was nice and comforting. At least it means Nathan was finally getting some days off and spending more time at home.

        Jay and Nathan just ran to the kitchen leaving me behind. "Yea love you guys too." I shout. I hear chuckling. "I'll just stay in here." Jay's head pops up. "No, get your arse in here now Summer." I roll my eyes. "Yes mother." He laughs and waits for me before kissing the top of my head. "How is my little sweetie pie?" Jay tries to sound all motherly. "Ew get off me." I push him and he laughs as he picks me up and sets me on the counter. "Hey that's my counter you know." I laugh at Nath. "Well now it will have something special on it won't it." Jay chuckles and Nathan rolls his eyes. 

        I watch them as they prepare my breakfast and I smiled. "Could you guys do this for me every day?" I asked. "Ha ha ha. No. " Jay stated making me laugh. Once they were finished they placed the plate of food in front of me. "At least it's got bacon." I said. They laughed and I smiled as I took my first taste. They were just sitting there waiting for me to say something and I smiled. 'oh these boys.' "It's amazing." I tell them. Jay sticks his hand out and Nathan happily gives him a high five. "You two act like ten year olds." "And who said we weren't" Jay said. I stuck my tongue out at him and he did the same. "Okay both of you put those back in your mouths." Me and Jay laughed at Nathan being "mature" as they would say. 

        After I had finished we went and sat down to watch telly. I saw that it was already 3 in the afternoon and I was already tired of now being able to lay down. Mostly because these bums took up the whole couch. So I did the only thing I thought I could do, I laid down on the floor. 

        "Summer what are you doing?" Jay sighed. I shook my head as I closed my eyes. "You are obsessed with sleep." I nodded at that and Nathan chuckled. I smiled and opened my eyes once again. "Can you guys please shut up I am trying to sleep?" "Adri you are in our place now you call us lads." I knew he was kidding because even he says guys every once in a while. I shook my head and took a nap. 

        But when I opened my eyes again I saw Nathan with tea in one hand and his phone in another. I turned to see what they were "watching" to see Jay was watching Avatar. No matter how old that movie is I know he will still constantly watch it. 

        "Jay can we go home now?" I whined. He smirked, "Hey Nath can we spend the night?" "NOO I want to go home." I shouted, but of course they don't listen to me. "Of course you can Jay." Nathan says. "Ugh I hate you people." I crossed my arms as I sat up. They laughed while I just pouted. "But I want to go home, Please, Jay come on. We need food anyway. I want to go home, Jay please." They only made him laugh more. Nathan stuck his hand out as he stood up, "Come on Adri get up." I took his hand and looked back at Jay. "Alright Summer let's go." I smiled and went with him. I turned to face Nathan. "Thanks for feeding me mom, but I've got to go with dad now." They both chuckle. "Goodbye Adri." I wave at him as both me and Jay left.