"I'm sorry, again."

"I know you are and in my head I know you didn't mean it in a malicious way. I just need you to think more before you speak."

"I love you so much." He placed a kiss on the top of my forehead. "Can we cuddle or is that too much?"

"We can have a little cuddle."

I fell asleep in his arms and I've got to say I knew everything would be alright in the end.

****

The next morning I got changed into a crochet style bikini and went into the dressing room to do my make up with girls.

"Please can we have a chat on the balcony

"Please can we have a chat on the balcony." Tommy came in with a cup of tea for me. "Morning."

"Morning. Of course we can."

We made our way out and I could see he was trying to see how distant I wanted to be so I scooted closer to him.

"So I've thought about last night and I'm going to be honest I wasn't happy about the comment you made and I think you know if the shoe was in the other foot I would not be okay with that."

"Yeah. I understand that now."

"I think you need to understand that we're official and I've put my trust in you. I need you to understand that anything you say about girls does have an effect on me." I told him. "Hearing you say things like that makes me look like a mug."

"I swear I wasn't trying to be that person but your comments have been fair. I promise next time I will think about the effect it could have on you and our relationship."

"That's all I can ask for. Also just know I won't bite your head off at everything so if you've got something to tell me, then tell me straight away. Dragging it on just makes a much bigger deal out of it then it needs to be."

"I only didn't tell you because I didn't think it was a big deal. But I will tell you in the future."

"Good. Now come and give me a kiss. I love you."

"I love you too."

****

That afternoon we played a game of snog, marry or pie in the garden. The girls were first and we had to choose one of the guys for each of the statements.

Amber went first and snogged Jordan, married Ovie and pied Michael. Molly snogged Jordan, married Tommy and pied Michael. Belle snogged Anton, married Michael and pied Jordan. Fran snogged Curtis, married Tommy and pied Chris. Joanna kissed Michael, married Ovie and pied Curtis. Maura snogged Curtis and pied Tommy.

I was up last.

"I want to kiss this boy because Tommy and I love him and I'm going to kiss him like he's my brother." I gave Curtis a peck on the cheek.