"Get your hands off of her." Billy pushed me to the ground. He walked up to Steve.

"Whatever you say." He went back to the gym. Steve ran up to me. He helped me up.

"I had it under control." I told him.

"Oh yeah totally, him having you pinned against the lockers, you totally had him." I let out a fake laugh.

"Just dont get involved." I walked away from him.

"Or what?" I stopped and turned back to him.

"Who told you to talk to me like that."

"I did. I saved your ass." He yelled at me.

"I dont need your help. I had more shitter problems than Billy. So please, dont get involved." I walked out to the parking lot. I pulled out my cigarette. "He helped you and this is how you repay him." I said to myself. I stayed outside all day. I caught Steve with my eyes. I burned out my cigarette and walked towards him. "Hey." I said.

"What are you gonna do now? Yell at me because my parking is off or?"

"I want to say im sorry. You were just helping. I was just angry with Billy, what he did to me last night. I took it on you. So, im sorry." I gave him a small smile. He looked at me.

"You know, if you swung a little harder, you could've gave him a good black eye." I laughed.

"Well, i gotta go, got to get my chemistry homework i missed today." I said, just as I walked away, Steve yelled.

"Wait!" I looked at him. "You're lucky i didnt ditch, i got all the notes and homework." I smiled. "I can teach you."

"My house." I told him.

"Ill drive behind you then." I walked to my car and we drove off. I made it to my house.

"Aunt Joyce!" I jumped as I saw her sitting infront of the tv. She looked back and stood up.

"Wendy Hi!" She smiles.

"Oh, this is Steve Harrington, He's going to help me with some homework." Steve and aunt Joyce shook hands.

"Nice to meet you again Ms. Byers." Steve said. again?

"Its always a pleasure Steve. Please, make yourself at home, I'm actually gonna go out, ill be back in a few." She kissed my head and headed out. Shortly after, we went to my room.

"Sorry about my room, its kinda messy." Steve laughs. "Whats so funny?"

"You mean the one glass of water?" I nodded my head. "You call that messy?"

"Yes." I chuckled. "You know what, Whatever." We sat on the floor. Steve pulls out the notes and the assignment. He taught me and copied some of my old notes I had that he missed. We were about a hour in and we were finished.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" He asked me as he puts away his notebook.

"Just Billy, me getting drunk, thats all. I don't know how I got home." Steve chuckled. "What?"

"I drove you home. You are something else when your drunk." My eyes widen.

"You brought me home?"

"Yeah." I kinda blushed. "You wanted me to stay."

"If that ever happens again, Nancy would probably hate me." His face soften. "What?"

"Nancy and I are not together anymore." My eyes widen.

"Im sorry to hear that Steve." I touched his hand. He looked up. "Sometimes it cant work out."

"Theres other fish in the sea right?"

"You'll find the right one." I stood up and put my notebook back on my desk.

"Yeah you're right." He stood up and looked at my guitar. "You play? i do sing if you want to start a band together."

"No, i just keep it as a decoration." I laughed. "Ill keep that in mind." I grabbed the guitar from him and played some strings.

"You should be in a band."

"I was, but i came here."

"What was the bands name."

"You better not laugh."

"Why would I?" I rolled my eyes.

"The 5 angry girls." I closed my eyes as how horrible the name sounded. God why did we pick that! Steve blurted out laughing. "You said you wouldn't laugh!"

"5 angry girl!" He wiped a fake tear

"5 angry girl!" He wiped a fake tear. "Thats too good to be true."

"We were absolutely shit." I sat down. He later sat down next to me. "Like trash."

"I gotta say, you're not that bad."

"What do you mean?"

"I heard that you were some freak. You know how people are when they see someone dressed in dark clothes and walk down the hallways with rock and metal music on full blast. I dont think thats true. You're a pretty cool gal." I blushed.

"You're pretty cool yourself Harrington."

"Friends?" He stuck out his hand. I shook his hand.

"Friends."