Sudden

"Just do it! I'm telling you he likes you too just do it!" Maya said shaking edgeworths shoulders.

"Keep your voice down! Phoenix is in the next room." Miles whispered. Maya gave him an apologetic look and mouthed the word 'sorry'.

"Ok I'm gonna do it..."

BANG

"Wright I'm in love with you!" Miles shout echoed throughout the room. Phoenix was stunned.  Phoenix stood up in shock, he walked over to Miles.

"Really I love you too" Phoenix said and then they made out.

So with this one I forgot the idea half way through 😅.  I couldn't be bothered to finish it off so you've got a small chapter. Sorry 🥺.

Ok so because it was sooooo short imma put another short one in just because when I read stories I get mad if they're super short. I can't think of any other ideas.

I forgot about that

Phoenix and Miles has only been dating for week ever since Miles sudden outburst where he confessed his undying love for Phoenix. Well Phoenix likes to say it went like that but Miles was rather shy about it when he did confess. They had decided to go out for dinner and pearls had come down from khura'in.

Phoenix was sat on the couch in his office waiting for maya to get ready. He was wearing casual but kinda formal clothing because edgeworth had picked the restaurant which probably meant it was fancy.

There was a knock at the office door and Phoenix got up to answer it, he opened it to see miles holding his car keys and wallet. He welcomed his boyfriend in and he stood by the coffee table talking to Phoenix.

"I think I've picked quite a nice restaurant out for this evening. If you're going to be my boyfriend I need to start introducing you to high standard places as soon as possible." Edgeworth said whilst the two laughed at the comment.

"But Miles you know I can't afford that! Neither can maya, maya can't afford anything not even burgers. Most of my money is spent on that girl." Phoenix said whilst chuckling at his own comment.

"Hey I heard that." Maya shouted from the bathroom which was followed by pearls giggling.

"You know I'm paying Wright." Edgeworth said whilst interlocking there hands together.

"But I feel guilty about stealing your money all the time." Phoenix said which was followed by a light kiss on the lips.

"You know I don't care. I've got money to spare, Wright." Miles said returning a kiss afterwards as well. However when he kissed Phoenix he heard a high pitch squeal and he instantly pulled away. They both turned round to see pearls rolling up her sleeves in the door way.

"Crap." Phoenix muttered under his breath. Miles got the hint and let go of his hand.

"Pearls... I thought you were helping maya get ready..." Phoenix said awkwardly. Miles remained silent, avoiding eye contact with the small girl who was glaring at him.

"Mr nick, how could you! You're mystic Maya's special someone. You just kissed Mr Edgeworth!" Pearl said clearly angry.

"Pearls I promise I can explain but could we do it when Maya's ready I have a feeling I'm going to need her help explain this one." Phoenix whilst putting a hand to his forehead.

Ok so turns out I have more creativeness then I thought right now. I don't want this chapter to be to longs so I'm gonna split this into two parts I know it's annoying. However I'm most likely gonna post it in the same day cause I have a good idea of where it's gonna go so make sure you look out for that.