I forgot about that pt 2

"You better be able to explain, Mr nick. Cheating on mystic maya like this! With Mr Edgeworth no less." Pearls kept talking about how unfaithful Phoenix was being to mystic maya and Phoenix just started to ignore it.

"Maya sure is taking a long time... sorry about this Miles." Phoenix said apologetically.

"I had foreseen something happening like this so I allowed us and hour and half to get there. The reservation is not until 7." Miles said, Phoenix kissed him on the cheek completely forgetting that a certain someone was in the room. Pearl exploded and started shouting and physically holding herself back.

"I forgot about that." Phoenix said as, finally maya appeared from the bathroom. She walked calmly over to pearl and bent down.

"Pearls, me and nick have never dated," pearls stopped hitting Phoenix's leg. "Nick is bisexual it means he likes boys and girls. Me and nick have more of a brother and sister relationship."

"Pearl if i May call you that, I love Wright and I'm quite sorry if it upsets you but him and maya have never dated." Miles spoke up. Pearl looked up at miles and glared at him.

"But you always call him Wright not what mystic maya calls him. Which means you can't date mr nick."

"That makes no sense Pearl." Miles said confused.

"Let's just go to dinner." Maya said I enthusiastically. They walked out of the office and down to edgeworths sports car which had 4 seats despite looking tiny. Maya squeezed into the back but pearl refused to get into of the car.

"I'm not getting in!" She Said angrily. Phoenix sighed and got in the car.

"Pearl please get in the car, I wouldn't feel right morally if I left you here." Miles asked. Pearl shook her head and crossed her arms showing she was refusing.

"Pearl if you get in the car I'll give you and maya pink princess and steel Samurai action figures."

"I'm getting in the car! I'm getting in the car." Pearl said whilst diving into the back of the car. They drove to a nice restaurant and sat down, they ordered their food and started talking.

"So mr nick is gay?" Pearl asked, everyone almost choked on their food.

"No pearls I'm bisexual it means I like both gender." Phoenix replied. Pearl looked confused and they continued talking about it for the rest of dinner.

They were leaving the restaurant and Pearl was finally talking to Miles.

"So you really love Mr Nick?" She asked.

"I do, he brings out the best on me. He's so carefree and he's always there for me. His enthusiasm and optimism makes me happy everyday. I know we've only been dating for a week." Edgeworth said whilst watching Phoenix chase maya round the parking lot.

"Wow." Pearl whispered. Edgeworth looked at pearl.

"Mr nick really is your special someone. You really love him, I guess I was wrong about you I'm sorry mr Edgeworth." Pearl said. She lunges towards miles and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry!" She said whilst crying. Phoenix and maya walked over because they couldn't get into the car without the car keys.

"Aww babe have you made friends with pearl finally." Phoenix said whilst smiling.

"Babe?" Miles questioned.

"Well I don't have a nickname for you." Phoenix mumbles whilst putting his hands in his pocket.

"You should call him prince because Mr Edgeworth is like a prince!" Pearl said. Miles became bright red.

"What do you say my prince." Phoenix said flirtatiously.

"No, Wright."

I finished the 2 pt chapter and the nickname prince for edgeworth was an inside joke between me and my friends (hierarchy of the bench) it also fit well so you know big happy ending awww so cute
<3