season three.

it happened guys! i finally got back in town and finished season three! so many tears!

I will be trying to crank out some new chapters over the next few days, but be patient as i am still healing from episode eight. 

SPOILERS BELOW

I cannot believe Hopper is gone, so I think he is the "American" mentioned in the post-credit scene (ooo very marvel like) and he is chillin in Russia. 

El and Mike have separated again!!!!!!!!!!! WHy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Also, Will was not used enough in this season. Noah gave an amazing performance in season two and was put on the sidelines this season. I am quite upset. 

I adore the scoops troop and thought Robin was an amazing character who didn't feel forced at all.

My poor, sweet Alexei :'(

Next season, I want them to cast Chris Evans as Hoppers replacement. Chris not only takes over his job, but he tries to prove that Hopper isn't really dead and ends up saving him from Russia or something. Idk man, I just really wanna see Chris Evans in this damn show.

Anyway, thank you all for still reading and voting and liking and commenting and stuff, it's amazing! Comment some requests or scenes we didn't see in season three and I'll start writing. 

stay strange and i love y'all 300!

and for the sake of your poor, old dad, keep the door open three inches.