AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Alpha Sigma Rho is the enclave of the movers and shakers of the Asian stock market. High calibre businessmen. Famous political figures. Tycoons. Magnates. Blue Bloods. Name it. All of those could be found inside their exclusive circle of brothers.

     Armed with high intellect and excellent business acumen, these young men have indirectly put the Philippines in the global socio-economic map. They are the real deal. Everyone wants to be with them. Everybody wants to be them.

     Hindi lamang kasi magagaling na businessmen ang mga ito, they are also one the most eligible bachelors in the world. All women of shapes and sizes fight for their affection. They are definitely a great catch. But the thing is, these gorgeous lads don’t want to be caught. They are a wild stallion; full of vigor, full of life. They prefer to run free than be shackled. For them, marriage is only a tool for company expansion. Love is not in their vocabulary. They only knew three things: power, sex and money.

     They are the epitome of the word Alpha. There’s no room for Betas in their brotherhood. They will never for settle for anything less. Once you’re in, you can never go out. You’ll forever bear the Mark of a Stallion.

     So right now. Do you still want to meet them? Do you still want to know them? Would you even dare to enter their world? If yes, then be prepared to walk in plank full of scorching flames. Be careful, sweetheart. You might get burned.

                                         -Taken from Ms. Genie Ravago's Note-