First

For the longest time I've always wanted to update this book. How long has it been? A year almost? Time flew. And apparently in the span of those times, Diabolik Thoughts had gained 10k reads.

Vamps thank you very much for making this happen. Though Eternal Thoughts has long surpassed the reads of DT, I'm still proud of my first book, my first child for reaching such milestone.

So to make up for my absences, I'll share some facts in relation to this book.

1⃣

The first ever draft I made wasn't Silent Night. It was actually Thirsty. If you check, the Sakamaki brothers were first on the list of chapters before the Mukamis—that's why Thirsty fell behind.

2⃣

I once had a dream wherein Ayato and Yui were in it. Long story short, there seemed to be an explosion and Ayato carried Yui bridal style, flying away from the scene. They landed on a faraway debris and fast forward, they kissed. Weird dream.

3⃣

Majority of the chapters were manually written. I made this book around the time when my inspiration is at its highest peak. There's never a day when I don't write for Diabolik Thoughts. I'd jot them down on an empty page, then type it up. That's how it was before.

4⃣

My discovery of Diabolik Thoughts was totally accidental. I was at my classmate's doing a project. They were playing random videos on YouTube when DL came on. I didn't care at first but Ayato or Kanato I think, caught my attention. When I got back home I looked them up on Google.

5⃣

I published DT exactly on Christmas. I had thought to do so to make it really special. Ever since it started gaining reads, I've been collecting screenshots of each increase. What I did to celebrate those achievements is treat my bestfriend to a movie.

6⃣

I finished watching Diabolik Lovers the day year 2017 ended. Yep. On New Year's Eve vamps. I was a crying mess before the countdown, blame the S2 ending, then a happy virus next. It was indeed a great end to start an even greater beginning.

• • •

That wraps it! It was nice catching up with you. So many things have changed since the day I hit publish button. Since the day we all met and DL came to my life. I owe this all to you. Ily vamps🖤

2 years have passed but I'm still thankful for those people who stumbles upon my book and add it to their reading lists. For those people who most especially votes. Thank you because I can somehow see you. You warm my heart, always will.

Check out my new book Haikyuu!: Striking Thoughts. I'll be there.

• • •

Until then.

Let's meet again.