"I feel like I want Amber to get to know someone, but until she let's go of Michael she's not going to open up to anyone else." I told them all.

"I agree." Molly said. "Unless an absolute worldy walks in."

"When Michael and Joanna are together I feel like the chemistry is not as strong as Michael and Amber were." Jordan admitted.

"We all saw it. I mean Michael and Amber were literally on top of each other all the time."

"I was looking at everyone around the fire pit, I mean you two were cuddled up and so were us two and Belle and Anton." Molly said. "Then I looked over at Michael and he just looked miserable."

"I don't think I see a romantic connection there. I can see a friendship because she is a lovely girl and they do get along."

"What I told him was, thinking about what I would do in the outside, will he regret it if he doesn't try again?"

"Mm."

"I probably would. Personally."

"It's hard because I think he thinks he'd regret not giving Joanna a go. I mean she is a stunning girl."

"It's a tough situation to be in man."

****

Tommy and I joined Curtis in the snug area later on.

"Francesca made a bold move. A bold move." He repeated. "She's a fantastic young lady and I did like sharing a bed with her last night."

"Did you kiss or anything?"

"Didn't kiss or anything. I'm not going to do that. I'm getting to know two girls, I'm not going to rub it in their face."

"That's what I said." Tommy said.

"It's disrespectful and pathetic. I obviously cuddled her but I need to make a decision quickly, because if it's Maura I will sleep on the daybed."

"Yeah."

"Today I want to speak to them both and be true to myself. I think then I'll have a clearer decision head because I don't want to rush myself but I know it's needed at the same time."

"Yeah."

"I don't want to lead someone on though but I also don't want to push them away." He said. "I mean I can't believe I've actually got two girls going for me, but realistically I'll push both of them away if I don't make a decision."

"I agree."

"I just wish one of them was horrible because then the decision would be so much easier."

"You just need to think like who makes you feel nervous, who makes you giddy and have them little belly flutters."

"Yeah, I mean last night Maura made me feel giddy. But then both make me laugh loads."

"It's a hard decision man."

****

I was by the daybed later on when Jordan got a text. "Islanders tonight the boys will be cooking dinner for the girls. But first Jordan, Tommy and Anton it's time to go shopping to but the ingredients. Please get ready to leave immediately."

"Fucks sake." Tommy complained.

"Right I don't want beans on toast." I told him.

"Babe I'm not going to be cooking don't worry, we'll just get the ingredients they tell us to get."

We made our way inside and then boys threw on a tee shirt before making their way down the drive.

"Love you Babe." Tommy shouted.

"Love you."

We made our way back into the villa and I. It wasn't long before they came back and the boys did all seem in high spirits.

"Hey." Tommy said and picked me up.

"That was so much fun." Anton told us. "So we've got stuffed peppers for the starter, for mains we're doing a seafood linguine with a bit of spice on it."

"Naughty." Chris said.

"Then an Eton mess with meringue for desert."

"Have you bought the meringue?" Curtis asked.

"Yeah don't worry mate, we're on top of it."

"Tommy brought you this back as well." Jordan said and pulled out a lolly in the shape of a Love heart and gave it to me.

"Did you?"

"Yeah I wanted to keep it a surprise but there you go."

"That's so cute. Thank you."

"No worries."

Everyone dispersed and I went over to the swing with Jordan, Tommy and Curtis.

"Tommy went up to the counter and asked to try some cheese."

"It was disgusting but the trip as a whole was really good."

"The funniest part was at the end with the shopkeeper."

"Oh mate." Tommy agreed.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter. It was just funny."

"What did he say?" Curtis asked again.

"Nothing."

"You lot are actual idiots."

****

That night I got changed into a little red summer dress and made my way down to the table which was assigned for Tommy and I.

"So first we have a pepper with a cheese sauce and garlic bread to dip in

"So first we have a pepper with a cheese sauce and garlic bread to dip in." Tommy said and sat down opposite me.

"That's actually insane." I said after trying it.

"It is. I wasn't expecting that to be honest."

"You know earlier what happens with the shopkeeper?"

"Nothing. Basically we were obviously paying at the end and it was just a bit of banter."

"Elaborate then."

"Nothing went on."

"What do you mean? Did you fancy her or something, did she fancy you?"

"Nothing went on with me and the shopkeeper. That's all I'm going to say."

"Tell me then."

"It's not my business to tell."

"Tell me anyway." I asked. "Please."

"Basically Anton wrote his number down on the back of a receipt. But it was banter."

The main course was the linguine and I actually really liked it. I could hear Molly and Jordan arguing at the table next to us, but I didn't care, it was nice to just have some alone time with Tommy.

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx