Soon enough we got to the ice cream shop. I ran out like a child and into the shop. It was sweet- I mean you'd hope it would look sweet it's fucking ice cream. I chose my flavour, cookies and cream in a waffle cone. Harry got vanilla, might be a sign...

We sat down at a table and started enjoying our ice cream. I looked out to the city and watched the cars drive by swiftly- something apparently untypical of a rush hour time.

I look at Harry, observing him with what he displays. His outward appearance is disgustingly cliché, oh as well as the added bipolar-ness. One second a sex addict, the next a possible friend taking an acquaintance out for ice cream after a rough night.

"Tell me about yourself." I say to Harry, Harry looks at me, slightly confused.

"What do you want to know?" He responses, licking his ice cream kinda seductively. I give him a look and take a deep breath.

"Why are you like this." I point my finger at him then circle it around to us.

"What do you mean?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Like why are you one second gruff and sexual and weird and the next you are sweet and nice. You don't make sense." I rub my temples.

He merely shrugs. I scrunch my eyebrows. "No. Answer me."

He leans back in his seat and folds his arms after finishing his ice cream. He looks at me for a few moments before speaking. "I promised Noah I'd protect you."

I frown, finishing my ice cream also. "You're pretty shit at that." I chuckle lowly. "Half the time you're making a move on me, which is literally what Noah threatened death to people who did that."

"That's because I don't do this shit. Lets go back to the 'Noah isn't the boss, I am'. I'm president. I make the rules." He tells me.

"At least your honest." I roll my eyes and frown. "Oh and FYI. This is the kinda shit you should do if you're 'taking care of me'. Not anything else." I indicate to us getting ice cream.

"Noted. But again, I'm boss. Not you." He smirks again as I roll my eyes as dramatically as I possible could.

"That was dramatic." He stands up from the chair and begins to walk away.

"It was intended to be that way." I add, following his action and walking over to his car. "Thank you Harry, I really mean it." I say to him slightly hesitantly.

"You're welcome Ariana." He gives me a nod and enters his car. Again, I follow his actions.

We drive home with the music ringing slightly in our ears, basically absorbing it. It was on the more 'soothing' style of music, again something that I did not expect.

Honestly, the rest of the day was pretty boring and not worth me explaining to the extreme extent. I basically slept, watched movies, texted my Australian friends and started applying online for part time jobs in the area.

Later on at about 8 I hear a knock on my door. I jump out of bed and run to it, opening it swiftly. That devilish English boy stood by the door.

"Yes?" I fold my arms, unamused.

"Just checking up on you..." he pauses, smirking. "Am I doing it right?"

I raise an eyebrow at him and sigh. "Okay one, I'm not a baby. And two, you're annoying." I gesture.

"You could be my baby?" His smirk grows wider as he steps closer and lifts my chin up to meet his eyes properly.

"Ew. No. You're gross." I swat his hand away and frown.

"You won't be saying that when you're screaming my name darling." He winks. I allow my jaw to drop. Before I practically snarl. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me." He tells me. I laugh to myself at his stupidity.

"You know what Harry? Can I actually please just get some time alone for a while." I sigh and close the door in his face.

I lean against the door and slide down. Harry has such a strange affect on me and I don't know how to stop it. After Carter I swore to never let any man get to my heart. Love is pain, going through a relationship is back and forth and too much work. Stressful, tiresome... or as I like to abide by- a waste of my time and energy. You think you find the one and back and forth bullshit leads to its end. I can barely manage and care for myself at this point let alone another entity. The day I commit to taking care of an animal will be the day I'll think about committing to the other gender, or the same gender... I never know how things will turn... Byron was a gentleman to me, and all I've learnt is never trust men. People aren't what they seem.

So. I didn't know how to end this but here's a chapter. I have exams coming up shortly but I'll hopefully update as much as I can.

I just need to think of filler chapters before it gets to the nitty gritty *wink wink*

Enjoy x
Tash :)

Frat House // harry stylesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें