t h i r t y t w o

the picture on the side is andrea she's so cute what the frick

~~

"You guys, I can't drive. And it wouldn't take an idiot to tell that I'm the only one who knows how to get back home." Harry yawned, sleepily rubbing his eyes.

"There's a motel down the street from here?" Niall suggested, pointing down the road.

"I don't have any money on me." I sighed, running a hand threw my hair.

"I'm paying for you. And even if you did have money, I'd still pay for you." Niall stated, leaning in to place a kiss to my forehead. Harry turned the car into the parking lot, parking in one of the many empty spots.

I looked over at the building as I stepped out of the car. Motel was written in large blue lights on top of the building, the O's light blinking rapidly. The concrete of the walls were chipped, the beige color giving off a not so appealing look.

We still walked through the front door, the smell of stale cheese doodles hitting me like a brick.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I told them, running over to the women's bathroom. I stepped in quickly, going into the first stall I saw. Once in, I unbuckled my belt, sliding my jeans down my legs. "Damn it," I cursed, looking down at the tiny drop of red that stained my underwear. ((SHE GOT HER PERIOD NO SHES NOT INTERNALLY BLEEDING OK))

I shoved my hand in my pocket, digging around. I silently thanked god as I found three quarters, looking to my left. There was one of those things that sold pads and tampons, 0.25¢ each. I put a quarter in at a time, getting the things I needed.

After doing my business, and cleaning my underwear as good as I could with a bathroom sink, I stepped out of the bathroom. Making sure to keep the things I bought in my pocket.

I covered my nose with my sleeve, walking up to the front desk. A rather large man stood behind it. His face was oily and it looked like he hadn't shaved in a few days. He was wearing a white t-shirt, a very ugly yellow stain was on the shirt, right below his neck. It has to be as big as both of my fists put together.

"Can I help you gentlemen, and lady." The man smiled, his voice very deep but inviting.

"Yeah, we need two rooms. Just one night each." Niall interrupted before Harry could speak.

"Yes sir." The man said, typing something into a computer. "That'll be $26.95."

Niall reaches into his pocket, pulling out two twenty dollar bills, handing both to the man. He happily took the money, handing Niall and Harry each their own key and the change. "You guys are on the second floor, first two rooms to the right."

"Thanks man," Harry muttered, sleepily making his way out of the lobby. Niall and I followed him, making our way over to the stair case.

"I don't get why all three of us didn't just share one room, it would be cheaper." I stated, making sure to keep my hands off the dirty handrails.

"Niall wants to get a lil' freaky with you tonight, that's why." Harry rolled his eyes. He's always so cranky when he's tired.

"At least I still get laid." Niall pointed out, making me smack his arm.

"Hey, don't bring my man meat into this." Harry said, in all seriousness.

"Harry, you sound like some sort of crazed cannibal. Tone it down. No one wants to hear about your 'man meat'." I told him, relived once we made our way to our separate rooms.

"I'll have you know that any other girl would be begging to hear about my man meat." He slurred, struggling to put his key in the door.

"Let me know how that works out for you," Niall patted Harry on the shoulder, pushing me into our room, and shutting the door. Leaving Harry to open his door himself.

The room actually looked really clean. The beds sheets were a pure white, along with pillows that looked like clouds. The walls were a soothing orange, a lamp beside the bed was making the room glow. There was a desk in the far left, right in front of the closed window.

"This place is actually nice," Niall chuckled, tossing himself onto the bed.

"What a shocker." I smiled at him, squealing when he reached up and grabbed my waist, pulling me down on top of him.

"How's my baby?" He grinned back at me, our foreheads touching. I had my legs on either side of his waist, holding myself up with my arms.

"Better," I giggled, still smiling as he reached up and kissed me.

"I love you," He told me, brushing my hair out of my face.

"I love you." I kissed him again, not caring that his breath smelled like chicken and cigarettes. Honestly, I don't think mine was any better.

Like usual, Niall kept kissing me. Not allowing me to pull back. I didn't mind, I just didn't want things to go there tonight. For many reasons.

His hands explored my body, like he did when I first lost my virginity. He favored my hips, giving them a squeeze every time his hands ran up my body.

I found myself getting lost in the spur of the moment. The feeling of his hands and his lips making me weak at the knees. He flipped us over, wanting to take control. His tongue glided across my bottom lip, and I let him in.

Not long after his lips made their way down to my neck, right below my jaw. I grabbed his hair in my hands, knowing that's what he liked. I was finally snapped back into reality when he slid his fingers in between my jeans and my stomach.

"I'm on my period." I blurted out.

"I don't care, I want you." He said against my neck, making goosebumps rise on my skin.

"No, Niall. We can't," I pushed on his chest lightly. He sighed and rolled off me, laying to my side. We both stared at the roof, still out of breath. "I'm sorry," I mumbled, sitting up and looking down at my hands.

"Hey, look at me baby." His hand reached out and lightly grabbed my chin, making me look at him."It's fine, you have nothing to be sorry for. Okay?"

"Okay." I closed my eyes as he kissed my forehead.

~~

hingadingadargen

AHS was so GOOD i started to cry because mEEP

and the boy i like started talking to me today in italian and i almost vomited his eyes are so pretty up close and he smells like those pine tree air conditioners you get at the gas station i wanna kiss him

sigh i love boys sm

and i love u ok bye