Chapter 16: Trouble arises part 8- An early reunion

Start from the beginning

Lincoln: yep! I have the sketches done in my notebook, wanna take a look.

Lynn: sure.

Luna: alright dude.

Lincoln quickly heads upstairs and quickly returns with his notebook in hand.

Lincoln: alright, here's the sketches of the supersuits my friend is making for us.

Lincoln shows Lynn and Luna the sketches as they were in awe of the designs.

Lynn: you really outdone yourself with this linc, my suit looks awesome!

Luna: I love the designs lil bro, my super threads are rockin'!

Lincoln: thanks, I appreciate it.

Lynn: no prob linc.

Luna: love your sketch on your threads too.

Lincoln: thanks.

The phone then ringed as lincoln answered it.

Lincoln: hello?

Lori: (on the phone) hello there little brother.

Lincoln: lori?! What's up?! How are you?

Lori: I'm okay but... this might be hard for you to believe but... I got bit by a...

Lincoln: a radioactive spider and was given super powers.

Lori: y-yeah, how'd you-

Lincoln: you know that we all experienced that nightmare together, right?

Lori: yeah, anyway, lucy, lana and lisa are with me and Bobby (who got back from work), we're coming to your place now.

Lincoln: wait, now?! Huh-

Lori hung up.

Luna: what's going on bro?

Lincoln: lori's coming here with lucy, lana, lisa and bobby.

Lynn: huh?! Right now during a freakish storm?!

Then a portal opened up, shocking lincoln, luna and lynn as lori, lucy, lana, lisa and bobby appeared through the portal as it closed behind them.

Bobby was a tall man with an average athletic physique and the same hairstyle when he was 17. He was wearing a black shirt with green short sleeves, jeans and sneakers.

 He was wearing a black shirt with green short sleeves, jeans and sneakers

Lincoln: whoa...

Luna: dudes, you're here.

Lynn: sup?

Lana: lincoln, luna and lynn!

Lana tackles them in a big hug.

Lincoln, Luna and Lynn: oof!

Lana: it's great to see you guys again and early from the reunion.

Lincoln: hehe, it's nice to see you too lana.