Chapter 12: Trouble arises pt 4-A looming creature attacks

It was morning and still drizzling hard out in the great lakes city as we cut to lincoln's home where we see the white haired man sleeping in his bed. Soon the clock beeped, waking lincoln up as he groans.

Lincoln: morning already?

Lincoln got up out of bed and stretched. He looks out of the window and sees that it was still raining out there.

Lincoln: still raining, huh? Must be a severe thunderstorm coming. Hope ronnie anne's okay out on her job, I'll call her later.

Lincoln then heads out of his room to the bathroom. He started brushing his teeth and washing his face as he gets out of his pjs and changes into his casual clothing before heading out of the bathroom.

Walking through the hallway, lincoln noticed the guest room where luna was sleeping at. He gently knocks the door.

Lincoln: luna, time to get up. I'm making breakfast.

A groaning sound was heard.

Lincoln: luna?

Lincoln slowly opens the door as he enters the guest room he sees luna asleep in the guest bed. Lincoln walks towards the bed and gently shook the bulky rockstar awake.

Lincoln: luna... time to wake up...

Luna: (groans) five more minutes bro... so tired... *sniffs*... ughhh...

Lincoln: you okay?

Luna slowly sits up as she was pale and her eyes were sick green. Lincoln's eyes widened in shock and fear as he slowly backs away.

Lincoln: uh oh... not again, you have the flu!

Luna: what? No! I don't have the flu... I just have a... have a... aah... aaahhh... AAAACHOOOOOOOO!!!

Luna's sneeze sent a huge sonic soundwave that sent lincoln flying out of the room. Luckily, he landed on his feet due to his spider agility as he went back into the guest room to see luna covering her mouth in shock.

Luna: oops... sorry bro... *sniffs*... I think I have a bit of a cold...

Lincoln: a huge one at that with huge soundwaves. Be careful.

Luna: *sniffff*... I'll t-try...

Luna gets up out of bed but the bulky rockstar felt a little dizzy as she was about to fall, Lincoln caught her.

Luna: t-thanks linc... ah... ahhh... uh oh... aahhhh... here i-it comes... AAAAAACCCCHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Luna's sneeze echoed another huge soundwave, sending her and lincoln flying and hitting the walls, leaving minor cracks.

Lincoln: ouch...

Luna: *sniffs*... uuuggghhhh...

Lincoln: here, you need to stay in bed and rest.

Lincoln helps luna up and carefully puts her in the guest bed.

Lincoln: I'll make some chicken soup and get some medicine for your cold. There's tissues on the side over on the desk there.

Luna: (smiles) *sniffs*... t-thanks bro...

Lincoln: no problem.

Lincoln leaves the guest room and heads downstairs. Walking in the living room, Lincoln jumped at the sound of snoring as he looks down in shock to find lynn here, sleeping on the couch, snoring loudly.

Lincoln: whoa... lynn actually made it here through the storm. (Looks at lynn) the spider bite changed her too, has streaks in her hair like me, all bulked up like luna and the spider emblem too. Well I'll wake her up later for breakfast.