Chapter 3: It has begun pt 2: Lynn

Narrator: In the far west side of royal woods.

We cut to a community gym in the far upper west side of royal woods as we see a couple of men and women working out, lifting weights, practicing their fighting style on punching bags as well as sparring with one another.

Soon a loud scream was heard, grabbing everyone's attention as they saw two women fighting each other and yelling angrily at one another.

???: you wanna steal from me, huh?!

???: what's your problem?! I needed the money, I'll pay you back!

???: you say that every single day you take money out of my wallet without my permission and you never pay me back, I'm getting sick of it and you, you cheap ass brat!

???: that's it, you're dead!

The two women resume fighting each other until a third woman comes running and managed to break them up.

The woman was a 23 yr old lynn loud jr, who is also the owner of this gym. Lynn was about six feet tall and has an athletic and curvaceous figure. She had long, wild brown hair in an upwards ponytail with both sides of her head shaved. She was wearing a black and red varsity jock jacket with a red number one on the right side of the chest, a red and black shirt that shows off her large chest and exposes her athletic midriff, black sports pants with red side stripes and cleats.

 She was wearing a black and red varsity jock jacket with a red number one on the right side of the chest, a red and black shirt that shows off her large chest and exposes her athletic midriff, black sports pants with red side stripes and cleats

Lynn: alright that's enough! Luciana! Jennifer! What the hell is going on here?!

Luciana was 20 year old, tall but was a inch shorter than lynn and has a slightly athletic and curvaceous physique. She has long blonde hair in an upwards style with the left side of her head shaved and two mismatched eyes, left eye gray and right eye pale blue. She was wearing a black and blue crop top, slim black sports shorts, black socks and blue sneakers.

Jennifer was 21 years old and was taller than luciana as well as having a more curvaceous physique in the hips and chest department

Jennifer was 21 years old and was taller than luciana as well as having a more curvaceous physique in the hips and chest department. She had long black hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a red crop top with a black lightning bolt on it, black jogging pants and red sneakers.