Chapter 24: The Ultimate Spider-Man Appears, The Menacing Threat

Meanwhile at Lincoln's home, we see Lincoln, Lori, Luna, Lynn, Lucy, Lana and Lisa heading upstairs to Lincoln's room while Bobby was keeping the Casagrandes distracted with a story on how he and Lori had a wonderful anniversary. The seven louds quickly changed into super alter ego attires as they got to work. 

Arancha-Prime: Okay we all know the plan in motion, correct?

The group nodded.

Arachna-Prime: Alpha Spider, Omega Spider and Phantom Spider will located any citizens who aren't infected and bring them to the safe haven.

Alpha Spider: Right.

Phantom Spider: Sigh... Crystal Clear.

Omega Spider: You got it.

Arachna-Prime: Ok. As for you Crimson Spider, Midnight Spider and Wild Arachnid... you will search and contain any creatures and bring them to me for DNA analysis. Here are some plasma containment cubes (Pulls out a duffle bag full of white & glowing green cubes) once you incapacitate them, use these to capture them.

Crimson Spider: (cracks her knuckles) Let's get to work.

Midnight Spider: Ya got it, sis.

Wild Arachnid: Alright. (Takes the duffle bag) How did built these so fast?

Arachna-Prime: I've been invented these, it was a matter of if and/or when they'll be needed. As for me, I'll be in the garage to analyze the lizard mutant Lana brought in gather DNA samples.

Omega Spider: Ok. Let's get to work, Spider Alliance.

All: Right!

The seven louds of the spider alliance split up to do their separate tasks.

******

Meanwhile, we see two people running in a very big hurry with a scared expression. The first person was revealed to be a grown up Sid Chang; She was a slightly tall woman with long brown hair in a ponytail, freckles, beautiful light skin and has an athletic yet curvaceous figure. She was wearing a blue shirt, a black tracksuit & jogging pants with blue & red sneakers.

The second person was a teenage Adelaide Chang; She was a slightly short teenage girl with short brown hair in pigtails, buck teeth and has a graceful figure with a bit of athleticism. She was wearing red short sleeved shirt, a purple jacket, black jeans and sneakers.

The two were clearly running from a male humanoid looking monster with an athletic build, purple eyes, gray skin, fangs, claws, wearing only black pants and had purple orbs coated in electricity located on the center of the chest, his shoulders, back and fists.

He was currently chasing the two while shooting electricity at them.

Sid: (dodges the blasts) Gah! Keep running Adelaide!

Adelaide: (dodges the blasts) Eeep! Whatta you think I'm trying to do?!

Sid and Adelaide took a left turn while the voltage creature gives chase to them, the Chang siblings take a short cut through a parking lot, avoiding damaged cars and fires while trying to not to get shocked by the voltage creature.

The two then entered a community gym across the street, closing the door as Sid and Adelaide barricaded the door and windows. Once they were done, the two Chang sisters attempt to hide while spotting the voltage creature passing through the community gym as it looks through the windows before leaving.

Sid and Adelaide sighed as they came out of their hiding place.

Sid: Phew... that was close. I thought we were gonna be fried.