Chapter 1: Prologue

We cuts to the living room of the loud house which shows an older lincoln, lori, luna, lynn, lucy, lana and lisa on the couch.

Lincoln (age 21): hello everyone, lincoln loud here and I'm here with six of my ten sisters, lori, luna, lynn, lucy, lana and lisa.

Lori (age 27): (on her phone and looks at the audience; smiles) hello everyone.

Luna (age 25): (smiles as she puts up the rock horn gestures with her fingers) what's up dudes!

Lynn (age 23): yo!

Lucy (age 18): sigh.... hello.

Lana (age 16): hey bros!

Lisa (age 14): greetings humans.

Lincoln: now you're all probably wondering what's up with the old loud house?

Luna: it's our annual family reunion where we visit the rest of the fam and have a rockin' par-tay!

Lynn: yep, I can't wait for the great feast.

Lincoln: alright back to business. Besides the family reunion, strange things have occurred throughout royal woods these past few days... something you only see on tv shows, movies and comics like.... super villains!

Thunder roared outside as the lightning flashed.

Lori: oh yeah, we literally have a storm today.

Lincoln: anyway... these super villains have been wrecking havok throughout royal woods and even the cops are having a hard time with them... until a group of heroes rose up to stop them.

Lisa: there are seven of them in total.

Lynn: they're strong and powerful.

Luna: they're rockin'!

Lucy: they're shadows of the night.

Lori: they literally have what it takes to get the job done.

Lana: and they're right here!

Lincoln: lana! You weren't supposed to tell the audience that!

Lana: (laughs nervously) oops, sorry.

Lincoln: sigh.... nevermind. Anyway we are those seven heroes... gifted with great power. And a great man once said, "With great power, comes great responsibility."

Luna: the rest of the fam don't know our secret.

Lynn: so don't tell them or else. (Crackes her knuckles, giving a warning glare to the audience)

Lucy: we will haunt you if you tell a soul...

Lisa: or be subjected to utter annihilation.

Lori: okay, that's literally over the line, guys!

Lucy and lisa: sorry.

Lincoln: anyways... you're also asking how did this happen and where did it all begin?

Luna: well dudes, you have to rewind back six days from now.

Lisa: only then, you'll found out about our superhero origins.

Lynn and lana: see ya.

Lucy: and remember, don't tell a soul of our secret...

Lori: goodbye.

Lincoln: and let the story begin.

Lincoln, Lori, Luna, Lynn, Lucy, Lana and Lisa aim their fingers in the horn gestures at the audience as massive webs shot out and covered the camera, now fading to black.

(Welcome everyone, omegacrow here and this is my loud house x marvel crossover story, loud spider alliance. Chapter 2 will be ready sooner or later, please like and comment on this chapter. Also, this story is dedicated to Stan Lee, the heart and soul of the marvel universe. Myself and every true believer out there will miss you and your legend will live on forever, rest in peace. This is omegacrow fading to black....)