Chapter 7: The spider infection pt 1

Narrator: with Lincoln.

Lincoln was in the kitchen enjoying the pizza he ordered not too long ago. The white haired man ate 5 pieces of pizza as he place the box of remaining pizza in the fridge to save for later.

He then remembered the times he and his ten sisters fought over the last slice every time they order pizza, it was like a family tradition to them. Lincoln chuckles at the thought as he went to living room to watch television as he scanned through the channels to find something to watch.

Lincoln: hmmm... isn't there anything to watch?

As lincoln was changing the channels continuously, he then suddenly started to see the whole living room spin. He shook his head as he focused on the television.

Lincoln: (in his mind) okay... that was weird. The room was suddenly spinning... it must be the lack of sleep from working extra shifts.

Lincoln turns off the tv and looks at his phone, it was 10:00pm. He knows ronnie anne won't be back until 1 and he is feeling unusually sluggish so lincoln gets up and heads up the stairs. As he reached the eighth step, everything started to spin around as lincoln held on the stair rail before almost slipping on the stairs.

Lincoln was lucky he didn't fall down the stairs, he starts breathe heavily as he was confused... Lincoln wasn't this tired... He was full of energy a few moments ago... and now suddenly he was completely sluggish, the room was spinning... something was wrong here.

Lincoln slowly got up the stairs, unaware that the spider bite in the back of his neck was glowing. As he walks towards the bathroom, looking in the mirror as he was shocked by the major sweat on his forehead. He felt his forehead, it was burning up... Lincoln then saw his eyes and gasped.

Lincoln: (spoke between heavy breathing) what... the... hell...?

His eyes... his pupils... staring at the mirror, lincoln's eye pupils were glowing orange. Lincoln was breathing rapidly as he then grunts in pain as he clutches his chest. He felt his heart... it was beating rapidly like crazy and was increasing as lincoln yells out in pain.

Lincoln: w-what's going on...? What's happening... aaagghhhh!

Lincoln fell to his knees, clutching his chest and gasping for air as convulsing orange veins appeared on his face and body as he crawled out of the bathroom to head downstairs to get help but fell in the middle of the hallway, convulsing and shaking uncontrollably as lincoln clutches his chest, tears slowly falling from his glowing orange eyes as the white haired man's breathing and gasping ceased as he laid passed out in the middle of the hallway.

Narrator: with Lori.

After getting out of the shower and drying off, Lori changes into her light blue shirt and white pajama pants as she left the bathroom and went into her and bobby's bedroom.

Plopping on the bed, the eldest loud takes out her phone and starts texting her husband bobby, who was working a night shift. As she was texting bobby back and forth, Lori felt a sharp pain in her sides.

Lori: ouch! Agh... my sides. What's going on?

Then Lori started to feel like she had a hot fever as it spreads to her whole body while she groans. Her breathing begins to grow rapid as she dropped her phone and fell to the ground, holding her sides.

Lori: (screams) aaagggghhhh! Wh-what's happening to me?!

Another sharp pain struck lori as she screamed in pain. Something was wrong with her but lori was too distracted by the pain to figure it out.

Lori: it hurts...! It literally HURTS!!!!

Lori continues to scream in pain as pain erupted through her body while she starts to cry as the pain was completely excruciating and unbearable. Her tearful eyes were glowing light blue as glowing light blue convulsing veins appeared on her body coming from her bite mark. Lori was choking on her own breath and shaking uncontrollably like she's was having a seizure.