"just go meet her... For your last time... Just go watch her graduate... Or you will regret it... Because... This is the last day to meet and talk with her...
A real man didn't fear of anything... Like hating talk from dear girlfriend... They hating talk at you because... She love you... She try to act brave in front of you... And actually... She want you back... She regret her old moments..."
Chanyeol said and I just looked at him confusedly.

"w-what do you m-mean ?" I asked him confusedly while he just sighed.
"go meet her... Don't waste your time my little brother,...she's waiting for you... " he said and smiled softly while I just looked down and sighed.
"but... She hate me...she hate me so much... " I said and he just smirked.
"how did you know that she's hate you?" he asked me while crossed his eyebrows.

"uh... I-i can see her eyes... H-her eyes t-tell me everything... " I said and he just nodded slowly.
"but remember little kid... girl just acting brave in front of man if she's hurt, so good luck my little pabo" he said and tapped my shoulder.

"w-what? Seriously? "
I said and sighed.
"yes I'm serious bro" he said and laughed while I just rolled my eyes.

--****--

"so what's your name u- okay never mind you're... Park jimin..hmm Mr park, did you want me to co-"

"no it's fine thank you... Hmmm but can I ask you something?" I said and a girl at register counter just nodded excitedly.
"yes sir, you can ask me anything... I'll answer it all only for y-"

"okay so where's a place that I can watch the graduation ceremony other than sit on the chair in the hall?" I asked her and she just gulped.
"o-ohhh... Hmm j-just use that stairs..."
She said and smiled happily while pointed at the direction.

"okay... Thank you" I said and quickly go to the stairs.

' GOD I thought I will die while talking to himmm! '
'he just so handsome'
'shut up.. He's TOO HANDSOME'
' I don't care if he's wearing the hoodie at graduation ceremony'
'yeah he's still hot'

I just ignored their annoying conversation and quickly go to the upstairs.

And.. Finally I can watch the whole hall on upstairs.

5:00 p.m

The graduation ceremony is started and I can saw all the students... But I still can't see her.... Kim dahyun...

"where's she?"

I started feeling so worried because she's coming here by walking and she's also feeling sad,hurt right now...

I sighed heavily and my tears started flowing...

I just done with myself and think that I should go back home now...

When I turned back....

"sorry,can I ask you where's the ch.....c-chair..."

My eyes widened and can't believe about it....
I felt so happy and nervous at the same time...

Dahyun pov

"dahyunnieee can you help me find 2 chair at upstairs?" the teacher said to me and I just nodded.
"okay teacher!" I said and quickly go to upstairs.

"sorry,can I ask you where's the ch.....c-chair..." my eyes widened when I saw a person that I really love in this world...

I saw his teary eyes...
He's wearing.... Black hoodie, black jeans on my graduation ceremony?
Did he stalking me everyday?