Chapter 25

-----------------------------------------------------------

13 October is the day...
The day that everyone want to wait...
-----------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun pov

"please... L-let me go... "  I said and started to crying.

'why I need to let go of this beautiful lady? I don't even help you anything...'

"just go away... I don't need your help..Please let me GO!"

' why you don't want to look at me? Why you don't want to turn back huh?'

"I-i don-"

'did you scared of me? Hahahaha... '

That evil laugh....

"W-why are you coming back!?" I yelled while crying.
'Because you ignore me... You forget about me... And you didn't love me'

" yes!  I didn't love you I already love someone!"

' you love a gho- ARGHHH'

Before it can finished the sentence,
he shouted of pain and let me go.
I quickly run away from it and enter my room. I want to wake jimin up, but I didn't saw him on the bed, it just have his pillow on it.

I started to feeling panic and try to open the door room back.
When I want to open it...

"ARGHHHHH DON'T TOUCH ME PLE-"

"hey.. Hey... This is ME.. Jimin...hey what's wrong my chubs?"
He said while hugged me tightly and stroked my hair.

I broke the hug and looked at him.
"J-jimin... I-i saw that monster or that something again... I'm scared... " I said sobbing while looked at him.
He sighed and wiped my tears away using his thumbs.

"hey... It's okay...I'm here now, you're safe now, there's nothing" he said and try to calming me down.
"but it's s-still at t-the kitchen... I saw it! It's s-scream for help early w-while I just save mys-"

"hey... There's nothing... Don't think about it okay?  Forget about it"
He said and kissed my forehead while I just nodded.

"let's continue our sleep okay?"
He said and I just hummed in response.
"b-but... Don't leave me alone like early... Where are you going early? I-i was searching for you... B-but I didn't saw you... Why are you going to downstairs and didn't tell me? Did you know that I was panic and worried at you?" I said with my teary eyes while looked at him.
"you bad!" I hit his chest and sobbing while he just looked at my eyes and his hands slowly snaking around my waist.

Jimin pov

"you bad!" she hit my chest and sobbing while i just looked at her eyes and my hands slowly snaking around her waist.

Yes actually I become a ghost early and help you... From that Satan...
I'm sorry because I didn't tell you that I was become a ghost early because of that Satan... I can't being a human if the Satan come...

I sighed and hugged her.
"I'm sorry dahyunnie... " I said and she just nodded.
"kajja... Let's sleep" she said and I just hummed in response.
We quickly go into the room and continue our sleep.

Beep beep

"WAKE UP MY PRINCEEEEE" she said happily and climbed up on me.

"yahhh wake upppp" she said and lay on top of me.
"ughh dahyunniee it's still ea-"

"no WE CAN'T WASTE OUR TIME!  I need to exercise in the morning and... STUDY!" she said smiling while I just looked at her blankly.

"now... Take a bath and let's EXERCISE! " she said and I just nodded.