Chapter 23

---------------------------------------------------------

Love is nothing stronger....
Than a boy with luv...

I can't do it because I was fall in love with her...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun pov

"So...what did you guys think?" I asked them excitedly while walking to our house.
"Hmm I think he want to make a surprise date for you?" Su-hyun said and I just smiled shyly at her.
"Yeah that's sound logic than before, make a surprise for you ... And that's why he act like he being cold towards you!" So-hyun said happily while I just giggled happily.
"He's so cute dahyunnie...you're so luckyyy" su-hyun said and fake pout.

"Ouw...maybe you will got boyfriend too" I said and fake coughing.
"She won't get for sure" so- hyun said and rolled her eyes.
"YAH!AISH" su-hyun hitted so-hyun head while I just chuckled in the middle of them.
"Yahhh stop fighting... I want to bring you to shopping mall!" I said happily and they stopped the track.

"WHAT!?FOR WHAT!?" they said together while I just smirked.
"Buy a ... New clothes? But I don't want dress ... Only blouse and jeans pants" I said and their eyes widened.
"Okay lets go now!" So-hyun said happily and quickly took my hands and  go to the bus stop.
"Wait for meeee" su-hyun ran and catch us.

While we was waiting... Someone just tapped my shoulder. I looked back at him and saw a familiar guy....

Baekhyun

"Long time no see huh?" He said smirking and sat beside me.

"Yah...why are yo-"
"She want to meet me, so shut up" baekhyun cutted so-hyun sentence.
"Dahyunnie kajj-"

"You guys can go first...I will go with her to the shopping mall" baekhyun said and smirked.
"I will follow you guys ka-"

"Sit down...or I will punish you again"
He whispered to me again while gripped my wrist tightly.

I gulped and obeyed him.
"Uh..n-nevermind guys ..I-i will go with him" I said and fake smiled at them. They just looked at me weirdly but I just continue smiled at them.
"Yeah, it's okay...just go" baekhyun said and smirked at me.
They just nodded while looked at me and ride the bus.

Now I alone with baekhyun...
I still can't think about the moment...
He's Playboy and of course our famous school f*ckboy. I don't know why I can feeling scared with him.

"So...my pretty girl... Did you want to go shopping mall or ...my house, I'm Sure my house is more big than that shopping mall...and 'mine too' you know what I mean?" He said and chuckled evilly while I just ignored him.

"I need to g-"
"Feel this?" He said whispered while rubbed my thigh I just breathed nervously and try not to looked at him.

"Stop it,please" I said and try to stand up but he pull me and it's make me to sat on his lap.

I want to stand up again but he hugged my waist.
"Please...let me go.. it's public" I said and try to escape from his grip while he just laughed happily and put his jaw on my shoulder.

"Why? So you want to make it at my house?" He said and chuckled while my eyes started to watery.
"I said let.me.go" I said and try my best to stand up but he keep moaned.
"Do it again baby...that's feel so go-"

Before he can finished his sentence, suddenly someone just pulled me and make me to stand up and ended with hugging him

"What the f*ck you want to make it with my girlfriend?" Jimin said sternly while I try to hide myself behind jimin.