013

Soon enough school ends and I collect my stuff before walking out, not waiting for the other boys, instead of going home, I go straight to the dance studio to practice, I'm new and these boys are much better than me. Along with the fact a lot of their fans will hate me because I'm a girl in a boy band, those boys earned their fame and respect, I have to also.

I put my stuff down and tie my hair back before starting to dance. I start with a few of my favorites.

(wearing the same clothes as before and you're a girl obviously.)

I finish with that and get a drink of water before getting a drink of water and starting to learn the choreography for all the songs in our groups albums.

I don't pay attention to the clock, not realizing how late it is as the time flies by, by the time I finish learning the newest albums choreography completely(the only album I worked on so far) it had already reached 2 AM, and I still have homework to do!

I check my phone and gasp, the boys had been looking for me!

I run to the dorms and walk in to see Namjoon pacing, Jin on the phone worried, Suga trying to make sure Hobi doesn't cry and Jimin and V working on a plan for something, and Jungkook being nowhere in sight.

All 6 boys look up at me and I know I'm in trouble so I slowly back away, turning around ready to run, I run straight into Jungkook. Jungkook immediately holds me close to him and I feel my heart start to beat faster.

'It's just beating fast from all the dancing and being scared' I tell myself but I don't even believe myself

"Minah! Where were you! I was so worried!" Jungkook says, a mix of anger and relief showing in his face.

How did I never notice how handsome he is?... Has he always been this handsome? I immediately realize what I'm thinking and snap out of it.

"I-I've been in the dance studio.. I'm sorry.." I say and look up at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Aish, how could I ever stay mad at you when you're this-" He cuts himself off and I look up at him curiously

"This what?" I ask and he doesn't reply, I shrug in response. "Welp I'm going to go do my homework, tell me if you need something." I say and walk off to the maknae line room where I go over to my bed and pull the necessary items out of my backpack before starting to work.

~magical time skipeu brought to you by Jungkooks coconut head~

Jungkook POV 

I almost called her cute.... In front of everyone.

I immediately go to the maknae room after her but she doesn't notice, I sit on my bed and text my friends in GOT7 with a smile. Before I get a text from a number I didn't recognize. I open it and as soon as I read it my eyes dart up to see Minah doing her homework.

(xxx)-xxx-xxxx

'Hands off buddy, she's gonna be mine.'

2:31 AM