28

"Princess what about these." I asked Jordan while putting a pair of sunglasses on.

"Cute what about this bow." She smiled and I smiled.

"Adorable." I chuckled while putting the glasses back. "But you have that bow at home daddy just doesn't want you wearing it."

"Daddy's no fun." She groaned putting the bow back.

"He's more fun than you think big bows get you into trouble you just don't know it yet." I smiled while holding her hand. "You ready go home watch some tv eat some popcorn or ice cream."

"Yeah." She smiled and I nodded following her out of the store. "Mommy how many days until daddy gets home."

"Well let's see today's Sunday and he gets back Thursday so fourish days." I smiled and she nodded. "Miss him that much he's barely been gone three months."

"I know but I miss him and uncle Daniel and the monster Jack." She laughed and I giggled.

"Yeah I do to kiddo I miss my coffee buddy." I sighed while looking at my phone.

"You and your coffee." She giggled and I rolled my eyes.

"You and your giraffe-."

"Uncle Daniel." She laughed and I nodded.

"You and our uncle Daniel why can't we just call it Daniel huh." I asked and she shrugged.

"Uncle Daniel is a giraffe and uncle Daniel gave it to me so I named it uncle Daniel." She smiled.

"Tired." I asked watching her yawn.

"Yeah."

"Me too." I sighed while putting my sunglasses on. "You're gonna sleep on me aren't you."

"I don't know." She laughed and I nodded.

"You're gonna fall asleep in the car." I sighed while unlocking the car and she climbed in sitting in her booster seat and buckled.

"Mommy I know how to buckle." She sighed and I nodded.

"Yeah I know but I promised daddy to make sure you buckled." I sighed and she nodded. I closed the door and walked over to the driver seat and got in.

I sat down on the couch and handed Jordan the popcorn and looked through instagram. I saw a post about a girl who saw me and Jordan shopping so I posted this.

Liked by 12,724

Liked by 12,724

Emery_Herron: Guys I promise I don't bite. If you see me in public with Jordan come say hi. I'm a chill person I'd love to meet some of you♥️🤩🥰.

Gabbieegonzalez: Same girl. How are you so pretty like I'm to jealous right now🤩❤️.
Gracious.wdw: OMG YOU LIKED MY POST ABOUT YOU AND JORDAN IM ONLY HAVING A LITTLE HEART ATTACK.❤️❤️😫.

Load more comments