Chapter Eight

Usually it was a pain to wake up the next morning after a night of drinking, but it felt right waking up next to Ben. Thinking about last night gave me the chills. Ben was much more fun than anyone I've ever slept with. I didn't even notice He was awake till he crawled on top of me. "Morning cutie." He said rubbing his hands over my bare chest.

"Morning." I said as Ben leaned down to kiss me. Soon as his lips left mine he started to travel my body with his tongue. It was a strange feeling having some one lick your body, but also it kind of turned me on. His tongue continued down to my happy trail and onto the lining of my briefs. He grasped the lining with his teeth and started to tug on them. "Are you always horny?" I asked with a smirk.

"Only when I'm around guys as good looking as you are." He replied. I rolled my eyes at him. I let him pull down my briefs, exposing the rest of my body. Without wasting a second Ben took my staff into his mouth. First he went slow, teasing the head. Gradually he starting increasing his speed, earning some moans from me. As it progresses he started getting rough. It was driving me over the edge. "Ahhhh B-B-Ben." I moaned loudly. He started moving hands around my body. He looked up at me with dark eyes. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I slid my fingers through his hair and grasped onto it, pulling him back and forth. "I'm about to c-c-c." And with that I started loading into his mouth. He swallowed it all, without hesitation. I let go of his hair, and he took his mouth off of my staff. He then crawled up and whispered into my ear "You know you taste real sweet babe." I shivered under his warm breathe.

I got off of his bed, and started to throw on my clothes. "Are you leaving?" He asked.

"About to." I replied. He then stod up and started to head to the bathroom. "You don't want to head out to breakfast or anything?" He offered, as he grabbed his put the toothpaste on his toothbrush, and began brushing his teeth.

As much as I wanted to I remembered I had to work in a few hours. "Sorry, but I have work in a little." He rinsed the toothpaste out of his mouth and frowned. "It's fine, but maybe I can take you out for dinner sometime?" He suggested. "Sounds good." I smiled. Ben handed me a piece of paper he wrote his number on. "Text me sometime." Said Ben. "I will." I assured him. With that I started heading to the door.

As I was walking, I felt a pair of muscular arms push me, and I landed on the couch. Ben then climbed on top of me, and started making out with me. It took me by surprise, but I enjoyed it. Before the kiss could end up going any further Ben pulled away. "Sorry about that, I couldn't help myself." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's fine." I laughed. I headed out the door, and went outside. I remembered that I left my car at the gay club. I headed to the car hoping it didn't get towed. To my luck my car was still parked.

After my drive home, I went inside to find Josiah laying shirtless on the couch. Why did he always have to tease me like this? "Hey Johnny you're finally home I see, but you start work in an hour." He greeted me.

"I know." I frowned. I went up to my room to lay down for a few minutes before I had to get ready. I checked my phone to see if I missed anything. A couple texts from my friends, a text from my mom asking when I was going to be home, and one from an unusual number.

"Hey cutie, I forgot to text you, but we should go out again soon."

I decide to text the number back. "Hey, who is this?"

After a few minutes the number replied. "It's Kerri!"

I decided to not even bother texting her back. I got up and went to shower. I usually like to do my thinking in the shower. I couldn't help, but to think about Ben. He was such a sweet guy, but I felt wrong about seeing him. He has no clue I'm only seventeen. Also what were my intentions with him, do I genuinely like him, or did I do that to get my mind of Josiah? I don't get why I'm still hung up on Josiah, he's heterosexual from what I know, he's engaged. Not only that, but engaged with my mother. He's never really shown a sign of interest either, but that little voice in my head keeps telling me to keep going.

After I get out, I hurry getting on my work clothes, and getting out of the house. Before I could walk out the door I'm stopped by Josiah.

"Hey can I ask you something?" He said in a timid tone.

"Sure." I said worried about what he might say.

"Last night, I was on my way home from work, and I passed by this gay club. When I was driving past I noticed a car parked their that looks exactly like yours. I figured more people than you have that car, but then I noticed, the car had the same bobble head sitting on the windshield, and the same bumper sticker on the back. Were you at that club? I mean how would you even get in you're not even twenty-one yet?" He asked.

I started getting nervous, Josiah caught me..

--

Author's Note

Thanks for reading! Sorry for these over due updates, I've been so busy lately.. Anyways vote, comment, and follow, it always means a lot!