beautiful ~ beverly marsh

Start from the beginning

Before I knew it, I was sat opposite her at a diner, coffee in my hand and a croissant sat on a plate in front of me.
"So what's it like?" She asked, sipping her coffee.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Being a model of course!"
"Oh, right, yeah." I put my coffee down on a coaster. "Well, it can be fun. Really fun. Being the first to see all these designer outfits, getting to try them on, act all posey and slutty in front of a camera. I've met some really amazing people."
"Ooh, have you met any celebrities?!"
"Yep, Molly Ringwald."
Bev's shoulders slumped, "Oh please don't call me that, Richie already does that!"
"No, no, I don't mean that." I laughed, "I mean yep comma Molly Ringwald. As in I've done a shoot with Molly."
"Oh my god, for real?!" Her eyes widened, "The Molly Ringwald?!"
"The very same." I nodded.
"Who else have you done shoots with?"
"Hmm, let's see." I thought to myself. "I did something for Coca Cola with Matthew Broderick a few months ago."
Her mouth dropped, "No way."
"Yes way." A smile spread across my face.
"He's so hot!"
"Isn't he just!" I agreed, "I was literally melting throughout the whole thing. In one of the photos, he had to like, put his arms around my neck and then in another one I had to lean my head on his shoulder and oh my god was I dying." (okay but my obsession with Matthew Broderick is unhealthy he is 100% my 80s crush. HE WAS SO GORGEOUS)
"Carry on!"
"Well I've shaken Keanu Reeves's hand."
"You're so lucky!"
"Kirk Cameron for Levi's, John Stamos for Pepsi, Michael J Fox with Polo—"
"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!"
"Demi Moore for Girbaud, Anthony Michael Hall for Nike, David Bowie for his merch, Debbie Harry for BodyGlove and very nearly one with Madonna for bicycle shorts."
"Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw." She leant her chin on her fist. "My life sucks."
I giggled, "It can be hard. Honestly, I think they just want me for my body and my face."
"Well come on you are--" Bev waved her hands at me, "You."
"Thanks." I blushed.
"Come on, you should meet my friends!"
"Oh, right, okay." And with that, we were off again.

"There they are." She said, peering through the window of the arcade. "Wait right here." Bev stopped me at the door and went over to a group of boys standing by the Street-fighter machine. "Guys, there's someone I'd like you to meet, you probably know her."
"Oh my god did you bring a hot girl?" A boy with glasses asked excitedly.
"Yeah actually, I did." She walked over to me and gently took my hand, leading me over to them. "Y/N, I'd like you to meet my friends. Guys, meet Y/N Y/S/N."
"Hi." I waved slightly.
"As in the Y/N Y/S/N?" The boy with glasses asked.
"Yep. Y/N/N, this is Ben Hanscom." She indicated a rather large kid with sandy blonde hair.
"Hey." He smiled widely at me.
"Mike Hanlon." A dark-skinned boy raised his hand at me.
"Stan Uris."
"How's it going." A curly haired blonde boy winked at me.
"Eddie Kaspbrak."
A tiny brown-haired boy took a puff out of his inhaler before stammering, "H-h-hi."
"That's Richie Tozier, ignore his wildly inappropriate choice of vocabulary." She rolled her eyes at the black-haired kid with glasses.
"Oy!" He scowled at Bev, then turned to me with a huge grin and an outstretched hand, "What's up hot stuff? Huge fan."
"Thanks." I giggled, shaking his hand.
"And this here's Bill Denbrough."
"H-h-h-h-hey." He stuttered.
"Don't mind his stutter." She said to me quietly, "He's very self conscious."
"Oh it's okay." I smiled at Bill, "It's kinda cute."

"No way. Michael J Fox?!"
"Yep."
"I love that guy!"
"Yeah me too." I laughed.
"Debbie Harry." Stan marvelled. "God I so wish I was you."
"What, you mean like, mega attractive Stanley?" Richie said in a sarcastic tone.
"Oh fuck off Tozier." He shoved him.
"This is our stop guys." Bev stopped outside the front door of the apartment block.
"Well it was nice meeting you guys." I smiled at them all, I really did like them. They were hilariously offensive but also the sweetest group of boys I'd ever come across.
"We can meet up tomorrow, right?" Eddie asked.
"Yeah, yeah, course we can Kaspbrak!" I told him.
"A-a-awesome." Bill smiled.
"Alright well night guys." I waved as they all walked away.
"G'night!" Beverly called before turning to me.
"You got the key?" I raised an eyebrow and laughed slightly.
"Yeah course I have." She chuckled, rummaging around in her pockets.