Alexei part 3

By now we had been driving for a bit, and me and Alexei had been trying to talk he tried a bit in English, I tried some Russian. Simple describing words.
"Ummmm у тебя каштановые волосы ? (You have brown hair?), you have brown hair, I think that's right."
He smiles and looks up, thinking.
"I ...have brown hair....?" He says, strange with his Russian accent.
"Yeah awesome!"
"Awesome! Um, oh! вы симпатичный! You handsome!" I blush, looking away hearing him giggle.
"Ugh would you two stop it!" Jim yells.
"I think it's cute hopper." Joyce replies looking back at us, Alexei giving a small smile and wave.
"Oh you think it's cute that an American cop, our friend, is being all cutesy and flirty with the Enemy of the state.
"Jim look at him, he's no enemy! " You pat his head, making him smile wider and blush.
"вы симпатичный (you are handsome)" You wink, knowing you were complimenting him back. He giggles looking away, you kiss his cheek making him gasp.
"Я не думаю, что когда-нибудь снова вымою эту щеку" He spoke but again you had no idea what he said.

Eventually you arrived at Murrays.
"Look into the camera and identify yourself." We look up, Alexei smiling at the camera until Jim squishes his face.
"Jim Hopper, Joyce Byers,(y/n) (l/n) and Smirnoff-"
"Alexei!"
I look annoyed into the camera, not realising he was smiling at me.
The door opens and I see Murray holding a gun up to Alexei.
"Whoa there mister put the gun down!" I pull out my own gun and point it at him.
"Wow really (y/n) your gonna kill your friend over an enemy of the state?" I look over and see Alexei looking mad, and oddly super hot.

He growls something Russian to Murray and I feel my face get hot, the only part I understand of it is bald American pig. I giggle quietly, trying not to be heard, too late, Alexei turns to me smirking. Murray responds something I can't understand apart from Soviet or something. We go inside the house and Murray uses a metal detector on Alexei, lingering a bit to long on his crotch.
"Hey hey hey!" He uses his cuffed hands to cover himself looking mad at him.
"I think (y/n) would've noticed if had something on him, considering he's been all over him since we got him."
I roll my eyes and huff, walking to the front door and looking out the window, looking around, fidgeting with trinkets, Joyce starts yelling at Murray, and I turn back to see Alexei giving a sly smirk to Murray, then winking at me.

"Well I am wayyyy too tired to do any translations, so we are gonna have to wait for tomorrow." Alexei whispers something to Murray and I stop paying attention only to see them both looking at me, Murray smirking.
"Okay since you are all whiny little children I'm going to give you choices.
There's the couches, there's a double bed and there's a pullout. Really wouldn't recommend the couch but I know how none of you wanna admit your feelings, so do whatever." He says and takes himself away upstairs to bed.
Alexei walks over to me, cuffed hands up as he looks up at me with puppy like eyes, I smile at him and uncuff him, putting them on my belt, he rubs his wrists smiling at me.
"спасибо (thank you)... Share?" He points happily to the bed after Hopper chose the couch and Joyce chose the pullout.
"Uh I guess." He smiles wider holding up his thumb.
"Awesome!" I love how he pronounces it, aw som, cute.
"Awesome." He grabs my hand and pulls me into the room. Spicy.
"So how do you wanna do this?" I turn around to see he is already removing his shirt, pulling his undershirt off, holy shit, he's toned, he's buff oh fuck he's attractive for a scientist. He goes to take off his pants.
"Woah! You can leave them on buddy." He looks up, confused.
"Have underwear. Boxes." I giggle at his mispronunciation.
"Okay, whatever." I cover my eyes waiting for him to finish.
"ты не должен, я не против. (You don't have to, I don't mind.)" I giggle and move my hands from my eyes. He is in fact in his baggy boxers, folding his clothes and getting in the bed. He looks up at me and smiles, his eyes pretty much closing at how wide he smiles. Cutie ahhh!