Supernatural Gabriel- Want Cake?

*This wasn't requested I just wanted to get the ball rolling and I love gabe, this is for ftm, 19 in college and passing, living with Gabriel in Channel Change I think, I don't really know, he eats cake. *

I lay across the couch reading (f/b) in just my shorts and binder, yes despite the fact that I share an apartment with an incredibly cute, hot archangel who doesn't know, I walk around in my binder, he honestly thinks it's a vest. He suddenly walks out of his room, being an angel that can just click his fingers and gets whatever he wants, he's in an outfit similar to mine, this is our "relaxing clothes", his shorts are red whereas mine are (f/C).
"Hey (Y/N)! Watcha up to!" He grins down at you, collapsing down onto his armchair, picking up a magazine and flicking through a few pages.
"Hey gabeeeyy. Nothing much...." He whistled to his lil dog.
"Could you eat," He asked the dog then looked over to me, "I could eat." He gets up and heads towards his huge pile of cake, I chuckle to myself and look at my book. What's that sound, giggling? No, girls giggling. I drop the book on my chest, seeing him feeding two girls in.... Very suggestive clothing, okay they were half naked! One turns their gaze to me.
"Who's she?" My smile drops, feeling dysphoric and conscious about my chest, my thighs, oh god even my voice and face.
"Oh no he's my roommate, (Y/N) want any cake?" He gestures to the girls, I feel disgusting and disgusted.
"No I don't want CAKE. I will never want CAKE GOD DAMMIT!" I threw my book and storm into my room.
"You two should definitely leave girls, this is definitely your faults. This is just super dupes." I hear him sigh and come towards my room.
"Hey... (y/N)what's up buddy?" I don't respond so he enters the room.
"Did she offend your incredible masculinity?" His smug banter voice whispers to me, I know he's only joking but he doesn't know it only hurts more and I cry harder.
"You wouldn't understand Gabe. You would hate me." I whisper sadly rolling over to face the wall away from him.
"Why would I hate you fun size."
He rolls me over and I look him in the eyes in a way that says fight me.
"When I said I didn't want cake I really meant-"
"You're gay aren't you? I'm fine with that it's okay I wouldn't hate-"
"No! You're right but, that's," I hesitate, "that's not it Gabriel. Please leave me alone." His face drops, and I roll over feeling his weight lift off the bed. Then he was gone. I take of the binder, crying again at the sight of my chest, I cry too much. I put on a large shirt and crawl into bed, wetting the pillow with my face, unaware of the angel that sat outside my door, worrying about what could be wrong...

/I will do a part 2 to this but in the meantime please request things, I will do the FANDOMS mentioned in tags and probably ones I don't know just request/